Chapter 11

My Secret Crush

 

Kevin POV

she's freaking out! she came out from Eli's room, pretending that she's from somewhere else and not realizing that i'm watching her every move. she's so cute! little dongsaeng.

"Why are you scared? What if I told them when you're home?" I tested her. She turns around and faces me. Her face is so shock. I think she didn't think about that before. Her face is so cute when she's angry.

"Kevin! Seriously! You’re dead if you told them," she said. I realize that she never call neither of us 'oppa'. She took the pillow from my hands and hugged them. She’s so cute when she's sulk with me. Then she looks at me again and then looks at the TV back. This kid!

"Araso, araso! I won't tell them. Now can I please have my pillow back?" I said just to make sure she's not sulk with me anymore. She looks and smiles at me. But she didn't give me my pillow back. 

"Ya! I already told you that I won't tell them; give my pillow back, ____!" I make my tone higher a bit.  But the members couldn't hear it. Although AJ is sitting near to us, but sometimes he could be deaf. She turns around and sticks her tongue out. She ran away and waving at me with the pillow on the air. Haish!! I’m so going to get her! I chase her but then she ran to the kitchen and hid somewhere. I asked the members where is she, they act like they didn't see me. But something different about kiseop. He’s like protecting something. That’s when I thought that ____ could be behind him. And I was right!

"Gotcha!!" I grabbed her hands and she screams. My pillow is not with her! I look around her place where she hid and it’s not there! I look at her with the 'you're so in big trouble' look. She just smiled innocently. She hopped merrily to the living room. And sat next to Eli. Geez! This kid is hard to handle. I wonder how her mother takes care of her at home.

Eli POV
Kevin has been chasing ____ throughout the dorm. Searching for his pillow and not realizing that his pillow is in one of the cupboard in the kitchen. Kids! 

I still remember when I was still in DC and ____ have to stay in our house, she took my favorite hoodie and hides it somewhere. I was looking for it. Cause that night, I have to go to my friends house since he's having a birthday party for his little sister. The whole evening I’ve been searching for it and found it in the cupboard. I ask who's the one who hid my hoodie in the cupboard. No one answer but suddenly ____ burst out of laughter. I knew it was her! She ran upstairs and I chase her! She locks the door of her room. Thought that I don't have any spare keys to open the door, she laughed out loud in her room. When I entered the room, she was superbly shock! I grabbed her hands and carry her on my shoulder. She’s not heavy at all.

Struggling to escape from me from carrying her on my shoulder, I just put my other hand on . She used her hands to try to pull my hands from . But that doesn't work at all. When I reached downstairs, I put her on the couch, and sat in front of her.

"What are we suppose to do to this naughty little girl?" I look at her. Her face expression is so scared of me right now. 

"Okay! This little girl's punishment is, she has to follow Ellison Oppa to his friend's sister's birthday party," I said. She’s relieved. I laughed and patted her head. Then I asked her to get ready. She sticks her tongue out and then ran upstairs. Oh! How I missed those days... 

"Eli! What are you thinking about? I've been talking to you and you just keep smiling and giggled," ____ said. I turn around and face her. She smiled. That smile! The smile that I missed for so long.

"Nothing! Just I remember an old friend of mine," I said. At last! My lips actually work when I’m with her.

____ started singing 'Higgly Town Heroes' theme song.
"Someone special who could it be? This job's too big for you and me," she sings merrily. That’s the ____ I know. 

"Eli, tell me who is that person. I'm bored. I finished my project but kiseop asked me to stay here for dinner. So I text my brother and ask him to pick me up after dinner. But he didn't reply..... Yet!" she laughed a little.

"That person is so important to me until when she left me, I was so depressed! But a few days back I met her! It was the best day of my life!” I keep on talking and talking and not realizing that ____ is already asleep next to me. Her head hit my shoulder and I took a look at her. She’s sleeping like an angel. The angel of my heart. Soohyun hyung shouted from his room. I was like ‘can’t you just shut up!’ But I don’t want to say that since ____ is sleeping next to me. Soohyun hyung came out from his room and saw ____ sleeping. He quickly covered his mouth with his hands and then bows a few times while saying sorry whispering.  

Kiseop came out from the kitchen. He saw ____ sleeping. I said that I want to bring her inside my room so she can sleep comfortably. He nodded. I carry her with my hands. And she’s still not that heavy, but she gained weight from the last time I carry her. I slowly push the door with my legs and carefully bring her in the room. Making sure that I didn’t hit her head anywhere. Then I put her on my bed and cover her up with my blanket. I took AJ’s teddy bear and put it next to her. In seconds, she grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it. How did she know that’s a teddy bear? I think girls know when there the fluffy doll next to them.

Kiseop POV

Eli carries ____ to his room. And gently he put her down on his bed. He looks at her. Why do I have a feeling that he felt something for ____? Why did he act differently lately? Then he walked out the room, turns off the lights and closed the door.

“Eli! Why are so kind to that girl who belongs to me? Hehe!” I said. Trying to act cute. He turns around with a weird face.

“She’s yours? I didn’t know. I thought she’s our little sister. Besides, she’s sleeping. If you’re sleeping, I’ll do exactly what I did to her to you. But trust me, I won’t carry you!” he said and then laughed. He walks towards the couch and sit next to Kevin.

Our manager came in and said that we have a late schedule today. About 11 AM because we have to record a show. Midnight school. Before this, we have been on this show with Kibum hyung and Alexander hyung. Now, we’re doing this show with AJ and Hoon.

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat and I saw Dongho eating something secretly.

“Dongho-ah, don’t be greedy. Share with me! I’m you hyung!” I said.  He still eating that on his own. I grabbed some from his hands and eat it. I left the kitchen laughing. Hehe! That kid is always going to get bullied by me.






what is going to happen next??? 0_o
I don’t know either… still thinking…
I hope you guys had a great time reading this… =]
*hugs*