Chapter 23

My Secret Crush

Kiseop POV

Where is she?! I’ve been waiting for half an hour now. She’s supposed to be here by now. Is it hard to find her own boyfriend?

“Kiseop-ah, why are you walking back and forth? She’ll be here soon. Just don’t worry about her,” Hoon said. I look at him and gave him the not-a-chance-look. I took my seat next to AJ who is busy playing with his iPad. Suddenly, my phone vibrate.

To: Kiseop oppa
From: Jessica

Oppa, ______ fell down at the entrance. Please come and help… hurry, I think her leg is bruising.

OMO! Today is her birthday and she hurt herself. Babo ______! She’s making me worrying about her 24/7.

“Guys, can we go to the entrance? ______ fell down and probably couldn’t walk. Hurry up!” I said while walking ahead from them. Everyone got up except for Eli. Fine, I guess he could be watching for our place in Starbucks.

I walk with the others towards the entrance of the COEX mall. I saw Jason and Jessica with their worried face which automatically change my face reaction to more worried.

“Jason-ah, where is ______?” I asked him as soon as I tapped his shoulder. He just shook his head, which make me go into a deeper worried feeling. Then I felt someone hugged my back. I thought it was Kevin since he always do that when I’m in a worried position. I let go of his hands and turn around just to shout at him. But my actions were stopped when I saw an angelic face that soften my feelings.

“Sorry, I’m just too lazy to find for you guys. So this is my brilliant plan. With the help of my two bestties,” she said while hooked her hands with Jessica and Jason.

“You little heart stealer! You make me worried just now you know,” I said. She smiled and pouted. I grabbed her hand and walk back towards Starbucks that Eli’s waiting for us.

“Oppa, I want my birthday present,” she said while hanging on my arm. I looked at her and nodded.

“Okay, your present awaits, but we still have to get Eli to join us,” I said. She nodded and hooked arms with Jessica. I can’t believe the girl who steals my heart from the first time I saw her is now mine.

Eli POV

I don’t feel like celebrating anybody’s birthday. I’m so sorry ______. I can’t see you happy with Kiseop. But I’ll always pray for your happiness. I bet they’re finding for me right now.

“Oh My Gosh! It’s ELI!!!” I heard a girl scream. I turn around and saw a crowd of people, no GIRLS behind me. Oh God! Fans!! I started to walk faster, not that I don’t want to sign anything for them, but I bet if they keep on screaming and everything, the others might find me.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the manager’s number.

“Yoboseyo? Hyung? Are you outside the COEX mall?” I asked him while walking in rush.

“Oh Eli-ah. Yes why? Do you want to go now?” he said.

“Yes, and please be fast since the fans are chasing me,” I said. Then I was stopped when the fan girls blocked my way towards the exit.

“Oppa, you know that you can never disguise yourself from us,” she said while smirking. I hate to say this but fan girls could be scary.

“Okay, I know. I’m sorry. But I’m in a rush. Besides the next fan signing will be in a week,” I said. But they keep on walking towards me which makes me walked behind. But then I felt someone pulled me out from the crowd. I looked at him and saw Jason.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” He said while both of us run outside.

“I don’t feel like celebrating her birthday. So I thought I should go back to the dorm,” I said. He just shook his head and pulled me inside the car. I saw Kevin and Dongho looking at me in a worried face. The others must be in the other car. I couldn’t find Jessica and ______ in the car.

“Eli-ah, why did you leave? If you didn’t leave, we would’ve been celebrating my girlfriend’s birthday!” Kiseop angrily said to me. I looked at him and said sorry.  Seriously didn’t mean too. Besides the fan girls are scary. I can’t really walk through them without doing nothing to me.

Then the car’s door opened and two beautiful girls entered.

“Yah! Oppa! Where on earth did you go? Do you know that we’re so worried,” Jessica said. But before I could said sorry, ______ cut me.

“You’re the one worrying. I’m not. He can take care of himself,” she said. I was shock with her words. She’s a new person. A cold and careless person. I looked at her, but all I got is a shot glare from her. She has moved on, so should I.

______ POV

I didn’t mean to say that, but I have to show to him that I don’t care anymore. What ever happened the pass years have to be thrown away. There’s no use to keep it if the person is not here.

“______-ah, how could you say that? He could be stuck there for hours and maybe being kidnapped by the fans,” Jessica said. I just take my seat next to Kiseop and Jessica sit next to Jason. She closed the door behind her and the manager zoomed off to nowhere.

“______-ah, where did you go just now?” Kiseop asked me while wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

“Finding for your band mate. Because my crazy best friend wants to,” I said while doing my cute face. I know, I’m breaking his heart by doing it. But I did it just to show him that I’ve moved on. I took out my phone and text Jay. I told him that I’m going somewhere else with U-Kiss.

“Where do you want to go?” Kiseop said.

“I think I better go back to Incheon now,” I said. I really don’t want to celebrate my birthday if the fans are chasing over U-Kiss.

“Okay, then we’ll celebrate your birthday around Incheon. Hyung, can we go to Incheon?” he said. I guess I have to agree with him. Although I know in Incheon, there are a lot of fan girls too. I was busy listening to my iPod and Jessica is busy talking to Dongho who is sitting behind her. I took a glance at Eli. He is looking outside. I wonder what is he… KYAH! Get a hold of yourself!! You’re over him, remember?!

We all were busy with our own stuff that we didn’t even realize that we’ve reach Incheon.

“Wa! We’re here already. Let’s go and celebrate your birthday ______-ah!” Jessica said. She looked so happy to be in Incheon since I didn’t give her any tour in Incheon. I nodded and follow her walk out from the car.

“So where are we heading first?” she asked me while hooked her arms with mine.

“Urm, why don’t we go to the beach? Besides, it’s not that far. We can walk from here,” I said while pointing to the north. (a/n: I don’t know if Incheon got beaches or not. Just pretend they do)

We walked together towards the beach. It’s our lucky day since there weren’t a lot of people at the beach. So we can have a lot of fun. I took out my shoes and hold them in my hands. Then I walk near the shore. Slowly the waves which is cold hit my feet. I jump a little to the side.

“If the water is cold, I could carry you,” Kiseop said. I wonder when he got there.

“No thanks. I think I better learn to like the nature,” I said. I keep on walking on my trail while Kiseop walks behind me. Jessica and Jason already jumped in the sea. When was the last time they hit the waves? Then Kiseop pulled me towards the side and asked me to sit next to him under the big umbrella.

“______-ah, do you know that you’re the first girl who takes me for who I am? Before this, all the girls I’ve dated left me hanging and heartbroken. They just want to be with me because of my looks and because I’m an idol,” he said. I gasped. What if I turned out to be exactly the same like those girls? 










hey esya here!!! sorry if this chapter quite boring...
writer's block!!! T_T mianhe...
so i bet school's already started right??? how was your school days??? more fun than last year i hope...

will ______ break Kiseop's heart just like the other girls? When will Kiseop knows about Eli and ______ little secret? Will it eventually shattered his heart to million pieces?

comment and subscribe... =)