Chapter 10

My Secret Crush

___ POV 
Jason is so like my mom. i'm not a little girl anymore. i'm already 17. sooner or later i'm going to be 18 and i have to be on my own since i'm going to college.

"____-shi, we have to go now. the car is here." Dongho said. i looked at him and gave him the okay signal. i picked up my bag and said bye to Jessica, Minho and Jason then i follow Dongho to the car.

"Dongho-shi, what time do you think our project going to finish? i have to tell my brother to pick me up," i ask him. he just smile and said that depends on how fast we finish the biology project. i nodded and tecxted my mom and told her that i'm at U-Kiss dorm since i didn't called her yet. i told her that i'll text Jay what time i'll be coming back and ask him to pick me.

about 15 minutes, we arrived at U-Kiss dorm. i saw Kiseop and AJ waiting outside the dorm. the face reaction of those two is so different. kiseop is smiling happily while AJ is like 'what am i doing here' look. i step down from the car and grabbed my  bag. when i turn around, i saw kiseop is standing infront of me.  i shout a little due to shock.

"annyeong ____-shi! today U-Kiss is free, so we're going to help you with your biology project with Dongho," i smiled and then turn around and look at Dongho. He just moves him shoulder up and down.  when i enter, i saw kevin and hoon is watching the TV and soohyun is playing his video game. the only person is not here is Eli. i wonder where could he be.

i sat next to Dongho and took my biology book out. we discussed about the project. but i felt something that makes me uncomfartable. i turn around and saw kiseop staring at me. i can't even think now. i keep changing my sitting position.

Dongho POV
i think ____ is not comfartable. she keep on looking at kiseop hyung. and kiseop hyung is staring at her at the time. aish~ hyung, why are you staring at her? even i realised that.

"____-shi, i'm going to the kitchen for a while. do you want anything?" i said to her. she just said any drink. i smile and walk away. i gave signals to kiseop hyung to follow me to the kitchen. he sigh before standing up and follow me to the kitchen.

"Wae?!" kiseop hyung said in a quite high tone. 
"Hyung! we have to finish the project by today. she's not comfartable with you staring at her all the time. as your dongsaeng, please! just stop staring at her. i know you have a huge crush on her, but tomorrow we won't have time to finish the project since we have a photoshoot," i said. he smile and said that he understand my feelings. he took his phone and dailed someone's number. i hope not someone to beat me up since i stopped him staring at ____. before going out from the kitchen, i took two cans of soft drinks and brought it outside. i gave one to ____ and the other one is mine.

i realized that kiseop hyung is not around anymore. 
"Where's kiseop hyung?" i asked kevin hyung. he points towards the door behind me. its his room with soohyun hyung. i sat next to ____ and continue our project. after two hours of dicussing and pour ideas on paper, we actually finished the project. 

"atlast! we finished the project!" i said to ____ while asking her for a high five. she smiled and nodded. she's kidnapping my heart with that smile. aish! 

____ POV
at last! i don't have to come to their dorm anymore. but surely i'm going to miss them. i just don't know why.  suddenly i felt like i want to use the toilet. and i'm scared to use guys toilet. sometimes they're not that clean. but seriously! i need to use it. 

"Dongho-shi! can i use your toilet?" i asked politely. he nodded and show me the toilet. i said thank you and walk quickly to the toilet. i don't know who's room i entered but who cares?! when i entered their toilet, it's so clean. so different that other boys toilet. maybe they're different. 

when i finished used the toilet, i went out and saw a big picture of Eli on the one side of the room. and AJ poster on the other. i guess this is their room. all the pillow and blankets are neatly folded. they're so good. 
when i just about to see something hidden under Eli's pillow, i heard someone came back from somewhere. i quickly went out from the room.

i saw Eli, AJ and Kiseop at the kitchen with Dongho. i acted like i haven't entered their room. but Kevin saw me. he show me the 'you're busted' look. i sat next to him and watched the TV together. he laughed.

"Kevin, if you ever said that i enter eli and AJ's room, you're dead! i don't care if you're an idol," i said in a treating tone. he keep on laughing and i laugh with him. i don't know what is so funny.

"Hey! what are you guys laughing at?" AJ asked. kevin want to answer but i cut him. 
"this show is so funny!" i said while pointing at the TV. its a good thing the show that's on is Gag Concert. fuh! its a save move. Kevin look at me smiling.








sorry because i didn't update in a long time. been buzy with camps...

and sorry if this chapter is boring...

will update soon! while waiting, here's lollipop for everyone!!!

^_^