Chapter 8

My Secret Crush

Eli POV 
This is annoying! Dongho is going to bring ____ to our dorm. this kid is making me crazy!
we reached the dorm and the members run inside and start to clean up. 

"Dongho-ah! what time she's going to be here?" Kiseop asked. 

"I didn't text her yet. sorry! what time do you want her to be here?" kiseop show seven fingers means at 7 PM. i seriously don't want to be here.

"Hyung! can i go out? i'm bored. i'll disguise myself," i said to our manager. but he said no because tomorrow we have an early schedual and because a guest is coming. that's it! i'm going to stay in the room all night. 

after 10 minutes past 7, _____ arrives. dongho open the door for her and welcome her inside. i ran inside my room and lock the door. i think AJ have to sleep outside today. i heard their voices complimenting ____. Oh God! save me! why am i falling for her? she doesn't even know that i still exist! she left DC without  telling me.  i took a look at her from the room. she look... beautiful. although without make up. i keep on listening to what they said.

"____-shi, do you want anything to drink?" kiseop ask her. she just shook her head. she grabbed Dongho's hand and wispered something to him. i know the other members couldn't hear it but i can hear it out loud since she brought Dongho infront of my room.

"Dongho-shi, i thought we're here to start making the project. if you don't want to do it tonight, we'll do it next time. if not tonight, then i want to go home," she said. 
"I know, Jessica is happy to be here. but i'm not. if Jessica wants to be here, then let her be. i'm taking Jason with me," she continued. Jessica's here? maybe she recognize me. 

after Dongho and ____ went, i change my clothes and went out. suddenly, Jessica started to scream. i was shock! 

"E..E..ELI!!!" she said. she too? she doesn't know me? this is going to be hard.

"Oppa! i love you so much and you're hot!" Jessica said. i just gave her a smile while ____ keep on staring the book on the table. Jason, i think he still remembers me. i took my seat next to Jason.

"Dude! does she knows you?" Jason ask me. i thought he didn't notice me. well, its a good thing since someone knows me.

"I don't think so. if she does, she would be talking to me right now. but she's not,"

"Its okay. maybe you need to let her go," i look at jason. let her go? just like that? without a fight? what is the point i learn Taekwondo and Kungfu if i don't fight?

"Jason, i know you liked her since we're in middle school, and you're the same age as her. but that doesn't mean i'm going to give up on her just like that although she left for Japan without even telling me," i said. i look at ____ again and now she's looking at me. our eyes met. i felt like my heart is going to explode. those eyes... those eyes that caught my heart back then. 

"____-shi, i think its late. now is already 10. you told you're mom that you finish this at 10," Jason said while looking at me. i know what is he trying to do. trying to make _____ not to remember me. 

_____ POV
I saw Jason talking to Eli. do they know each other? they're talking like they already know each other since they're kids. Jason said its already 10. when i look at my watch, its only 9.45PM. what the heck happen to this dude?! what did he talk to Eli about? 

"____-shi! haja! U-Kiss thank you for letting us to use your dorm for biology project. Kamsahamnida!" Jason said while bow 90 degrees. i follow what ever he did. when we want to go out, we realize that Jessica is still in da dorm. i went inside to call Jessica but i hit someone. and it hurts!

"OOWWWW!! it hurts," i said while rubbing my head. i look up to see if that person is alright. he is rubbing his chest.

"Joesonghamnida!! i didn't see you," i said. then i look at his face. its Eli. he smiled and said its okay. after that, i called Jessica. she quickly took her bag and wear her shoes. before leaving the dorm, she hugged each and everyone of U-Kiss. i thought she's going to hug the manager too. 

we went down and saw my car is already waiting. i said sorry to his mom since she had to wait for 5 minutes.