Chapter 1

My Secret Crush

____ ask your BFF, Jessica to follow to the shop near their house.

"Jesse, haja!"

"eodie?"

"to the shop down there. mum asked me to buy some groceries. ppaleun!"

"araseo"

____ and jessica walk down merrily talking and singing your favourite song, Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez. but then, jessica started singing UKiss Bingeul Bingeul. ____ whom just listening became a bit fed up. ____ dont' really like koream music although you born in Korea.

both of them reach the grocery shop

"annyeong!" said ____.

"Oh ____shi, annyeong," said the owner's son, minho whom is in the same class as ____ and jessica in school

"what can i help you with today?" he said

"Oh, my mom need soy sauce, ketchup, salt and some fresh green," ____ said with a smile on your face.

"araseo! you wait here for a while. i'll go and get all the things you need,"

_____ waited while looking around in her new neighbourhood. _____ just moved back to korea from USA. jessica is still singing some korean songs. suddenly, she started shouting.

"Wae?! gwenchana?" ______ said the moment you heard her screaming.

"Gwenchana. i just saw Kiseop and Dongho walked pass here!" jessica said excitedly. _____ were so angry at her for screaming so loud just because she saw some korean dude.

_____ walked away from jessica and her dream boy who just walk pass. _____ went back to the shop to pay and take the groceries back home.

"Minho-shi, are you finished?" _____ asked

"Ye! all you need is in this bag. soy sauce, ketchup, salt and the freshes green from the refrigerator. everything is 30000 won," he said. _____ smiled with joy!

"Kamsahamnida chingu! here is the money. thanks again. we'll meet at school tomorrow," _____ said

"_____-shi, can i sit next to you tomorrow?" minho said. ____ just nodded and smile. then ____ called jessica to go back. but then her eyes is still looking at something that ____ not even sure what is it. ____ walked towards jessica and found her staring right at dongho and kiseop.

"YA! let's go home! and stop staring at them. useless and wasting your time only!" ____said

jessica turn and look deeply in ____ eyes with her puppy eyes. wanted to stay there a little bit longer. ____ hardly falls for that eyes of hers, but sometimes you just can't resist it.

"Andwae! mum is waiting back at home. if she doesn't cook, who's gonna cook? you? apparently, i'm going to die from stomach ache when you cook," ____ said while trying to control you laughter before it burst out. jessica just nodded. she took the bag from ____ hand and start walking.

"Wait up!" someone said. Jessica and ____ turn back and saw kiseop is waving at them.

"I saw you looking at us just now. are you a fan?" kiseop asked.

"YES!!" jessica answered. while ____ just keep quiet. ____ don't really know him, just know from jessica for being such a amazing fan supporting them. kiseop just keep on looking at you waiting for your answer.

"Me? I'm not a fan," ____ said without thinking what he would think. ____ saw kiseop just smile looking at you.

KISEOP POV

"Me? I'm not a fan," the girl with the cutest face i've seen said. i just couldn't resist myself from smiling. she is too adorable.

"its okay. once you've listened to our songs, you will be a fan. i hope so," i said. she just smiled and nodded. 

"Sorry, we have to go," she said. then she pulled her friend whom is not so bad looking away. her friend give me a flying kiss. i reply back to her. the girl looked at her friend with a annoying look.

"Hyung! what are you looking at?" Dongho suddenly tapped my back and start asking questions.

"Ya Dongho! don't you know how to ask properly. a way that doesn't need t suprise people," i said. Dongho just smiled and said that we have to go.

"Hyung! Really, why are you like this? since we got back from the shop. you're like day-dreaming. who are you dreaming about?" dongho asked me in the car. without hesitation, i showed dongho the picture i took without the girl realizing.

"YA HYUNG! she is so cute! why you have to see her first?" dongho suddenly exploded. i just smiled and said merong to him. he  suddenly start to sulk and not talking to me.

"Araseo. if i had a chance to meet her again, i'll introduce you to you. how does that......" before i could finish my sentence, i just realize that i don't even know her name.

"Hyung wae? cat got your tougue?" dongho trying to fool around.

"anieyo. i just realize that i didn't even asked for her name. kiseop-ah, you're really a babo!" i said to myself. 

_____ POV

'why does he have to stare at me? who does he think he is? doesn't mean he's an idol, he can stare at people.

"jessica, who is that guy again?" i asked jessica. she just simply replied 'Kiseop' while her mind is still thinking of the flying kiss she got form kiseop. when we reached home, i saw my older brother is home. but brought along a friend of his.
 

"I'm home," i said. but no one answered.
"I'm home," i said again. i heard my brother called my name. i just walked inside, while jessica walked towards the kitchen. and again she screamed. my blood just became cold when ever i heard she screams.

"Ya! Why Jessica?!" i asked from the living room. then i saw her with her smile form ear to ear.
"look who i found in the kitchen," she said. i was quite curious, so i walk towards the kitchen. then i saw Jason, a friend of us from the States. he is also a korean.

"Jason!! when did you get back here?" i asked with joy! i can't believe my bestfriend is here. both of 'em.