A Night In Pain

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, you really think that way?" 

 

I lay down on my bed bed and sighed. I really don't know what to do now. He's really not answering my calls and texts. He must be really mad at me. Well, if only he would answer one of my calls, he would know how really sorry I am. I didn't mean to embarrass him, though. 

 

What to do?

 

When I went to his restaurant earlier he wasn't there. Same when I stopped by his car store. Where would he be?

 

I flipped on my phone and stared at the screen. Still, zero. Ugh. Why can't he answer one of my calls? I'm going crazy because of this!

 

"Omma!" I called. No answer. "Omma!"

 

I sighed then sat up when I still didn't receive an answer. She's not here yet, as well as Appa. Where would they be? Are they still in the factory? It's already 8 in the evening. 

 

I dialled my mother's number and she picked up at the 5th ring. "Omma, where are you? Are you still working?"

 

"Neh," she said through the noises at the background. "Call later. Bye."

 

"Omma..."

 

Like always, work first. They have been very busy working almost all day and all night in that factory but it's been 10 years since they started it but looks like there's no progress. 

 

I hate to think it that way but they seem to be wasting their time on that little place. It hasn't given us good life yet. I rarely see them when I get home. I hope I could do something for us but just being a woker in a flower shop won't help.

 

Times like this, Top oppa is always there. He always makes me smile, listens to what I say and understands me. He's a good person, someone who sees you as a whole. And one year of dating feels like a ln eternity already. 

 

"Oppa..."

 

*Tweet-tweet*

 

From: Top Oppa

Come to my house.

 

My eyes widened as smile crosses my lips and it grew wider. It's Top Oppa. My mind couldn't believe it. He wants me to go to his house. See? He doesn't want to break up with him. Curse his best friend for that.

 

Immediately, I changed into a white cute dress and flats. And I realized, I should have not since I only have my bike to use. Aish, never mind. 

 

I rode my bike and hurriedly pedaled to Top Oppa's unit. I am happy. I am really happy right now. As I got there, I immediately entered and went inside elevator.

 

"You!"

 

My eyes widened. "Uh-oh!"

 

It's Pink Panther!!! 

 

Press close! Yes! Woohoo. I waved him goodbye and stuck my tongue out at him before the door finally closed. Huh! That bastard. See? Top Oppa still wants to see me. In his face and his pink hair!

 

Now, all I have to think is say sorry to Top. Well, I know he's going to forgive me. He even asks me to go here. How I love him. Next time, I'm going to propose to him. I smiledd widely to that thought. 

 

I know he'll be a good husband to me. He's that ideal guy who every girl wants to marry. Well, sorry for them. Top is mine. 

 

*Ting*

 

Oh, I'm here. 

 

I finally went out and headed for his unit. I didnt bother to ring the bell since I know he's already expecting me. So I entered the code and went. 

 

But I was shocked when someone grabbed me out and headed inside after. My shocked face can explain that for me. It's Pink Panther!

 

"Yah!!"

 

I hurriedly went inside. "How could y--Top Oppa?!"

 

"Jiyong," the tall girl who's se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter