Proposition

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly, I don't know why I am here. I told myself that I won't go but look at me, I still came. Top must have been waiting for me that long now but I still couldn't face him. I am hurt, so deeply hurt by whay happened that night and knowing there's still the same pain lies by coming to see him only puts my hopes down. I have never been this confused in my whole life and I honestly feel scared. But I couldn't find it out myself if I won't talk to him now. 

 

Heaving a deep sigh, I approached the guy I have loved and silently prayed that he won't me anymore. But still I couldn't guarantee that safety. 

 

His heard perked when he heard me call his name. He motioned me to sit on the space beside him and I doubtfully did. I sat down and tried my best to avoid his gaze by looking around the park.

 

I didn't mean to snob him. In fact, I wanted to hug him, shower him with my kisses and tell him how much I missed him but I couldn't bring myself to do so. It hurts me...so much. 

 

"Jessica..." he called, and that's my cue. I looked at him. He gave me such timid smile. He's always that handsome Top that I knew. He's really good-looking and sometimes I wondered how he even pursued me.

 

Then what that guy said prevent me from returning his smile. He just used me? That Pink Panther. 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"For what? For ignoring my texts and calls? For avoiding me? Oh wait! Sorry for cheating on me, right?"

 

He seemed stunned to what I just said. I, myself, too, was also surprised I even had the courage to do that. It just came out. 

 

"Sorry," I muttered. 

 

"No. I am sorry. I honestly recognized it as my fault. I did that on purpose."

 

"Mwo?!!"

 

"I mean, she seduced me. She initiated it. I just went with the flow."

 

That's it. It hurts now that it's confirmed by him. He intentionally inflicted such pain in me. He did that on purpose because he serious wants me to be gone. He doesn't want to see me or be with him anymore. 

 

I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. Pabo, Jessica! Why can't you hate him? Why can't you hit him hard?! Heoyagja!!

 

"I honestly thought you are smart enough to get it," he started. My tears are blurring my eyes and I didn't care whether he'd see that or not. "Jessica, I am thankful you have been with me but that's not enough."

 

"Poglohada! Get to the point!" I hissed, wiping my own tears, looking strong though I am hurting inside...as hell.

 

He didn't mean my eyes. Instead, he settled looking over to the fountain in front of us. 

 

I heard him sigh. "We're breaking up. I don't want to be involved anymore. I'm not committing myself to you and lie to myself. Mianhe."

 

"Is that all?" I bravely asked while my teats are still escaping from my eyes.

 

"I didn't feel something bigger towards you, Jess. I tried but there was nothing more. Besides, you couldn't fulfill my needs."

 

I chuckled bitterly. "So it is because of , huh? Just because I couldn't give it to you? Huh?! You really want that?!!"

 

He faced me this time, serious as ever. "I am a man, Jess. And you can't even give me that. I lowered myself and became your boyfriend and still you can't make me happy."

 

I was crying really hard. It's true thay truths hurts and it caused me so much pain that I can't bear now. I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter