Actions Over Words

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA 

 

"Kwon Jiyong!!" I said as I ran after him, while struggling to keep him tracked. Damn that guy! He's so fast! Thank God I'm not wearing heels today. I could still see his pink hair stand out in the crowd and I also thank God for that. Damn this man!

 

"Jiyong! Hey! Stop! Wait!" I shouted while struggling to breathe properly.

 

I continued running after her and continued saying sorry to those people who got pissed off because I bumped to them. He stopped on his track, which surprised me that make me also stop few feet away.

 

Hands on my knees, exhausted, I muttered, "Yah! W-wait up. Pweeh, it's so tiring."

 

"Why are you following me? Do I know you?"

 

When I heard that, I stood up straight and glared at him. "Stop playing around."

 

"What? Are you a stalker?" he asked, continuing to act like we were complete strangers. As if I'd fall for that.

 

Some people were already looking at us, especially when that Pink Panther slightly yelled that I am a stalker. Me? He's so dead. He's so childish if he thinks it's working after he ignored me these past few days. 

 

I was so worried that I even asked Yuri, his sister, where the hell was he and ended up with nothing. 

 

"Ah, so you try to get away?" I said, figuring how I could play with his game. 

 

He stepped closer, and told me coldly, "I don't know you, Miss. You've mistaken me for someone you know, I guess."

 

Ah! So he's really playing this stupid game, eh? And these stupid people believe him and started calling me names, like stalker, and crazy obssessed woman. Let me give you a show.

 

I pursed my lips like I was holding a wail while I gazed at Jiyong's face pitifully. I held his hand.

 

"Miss, let go of me," he said.

 

I didn't. 

 

"Stop bothering me. You're making a scene," he stated and tried to pull my grip off his hand.

 

A scene, uh? 

 

I can see he's mad at me and I don't know why. Part of me wants to believe that it's maybe because he saw me with Top, getting back together. Even if I deny it, I will only fool myself.

 

I like this guy, though but something about him screams pain. And his eyes, the ones that are staring at me intently scream trouble and at the same time, a safe haven.

 

"Get lost," he coldly stated, before he turned away

 

This is it!

 

"I AM PREGNANT!"

 

After those words slipped my lips, I bit on my lower lip hard that I could already taste blood. I am seriously losing my sanity, really. Maybe I should get myself be checked up from head to toe, inner to outer, and cleanse my soul because of all the lies I've ever said.

 

This one is clearly would make Jiyong pissed off. I could already see shocked on his face when he turned around to look at me. Damn, I'm sorry. I just feel like I should talk to you right now. 

 

"What did you say?" he asked, still stunned. 

 

Jessica, you started this so finish it with a show. "I am pregnant. 4 weeks, and you're the father."

 

*Gulped*

 

He's getting closer, oh my God. He's getting clos--"What the hell, peasant?" he whispered to my ear.

 

I almost cried because of embarrassment while I touched his coat and said, begging, "Take me away. Please, take me away now."

 

"Why would I? You started this. You're so dead."

 

"Ugh! Save me," I pulled him closer and buried my face on his chest. The embarrassment is too much now. I feel like my face is already as red as blood. And those stares that people giving me only worsen it. They're like throwing daggers to my back, killing me.

 

I heard him laugh. Or was it? It was a snicker. "Oh, Jessi. Looks like you got them all shocked."

 

"Just ing save me!"

 

"Okay," he said that made me look up at him. "Run, I'll be behind you. Finish your so-called drama."

 

I glowered at him but readied myself. I did the hurt expression just like earlier and uttered, "I hate you. I hate you! My baby doesn't need a heartless father like you!"

 

Just like what he said, I started running away, didn't know particularly which way to go but I chose straight way. I heard him yell behind me so I started running faster than him.

 

It wasn't long enough when he caught me then dragged me to a parking lot. He opened the door for me and let me in before he did. And by the time he sat on his seat, I felt the whole place turned foggy.

 

Oops. Awkward.

 

"You crazy woman. Didn't you know I'd be on tomorrow's newspapers because of your scene?" he said to me, looking so annoyed.

 

"Oops, my bad," I just muttered then looked away.

 

"What is it that you want that you even gave a show? You even lied."

 

"Ah, that...I, uhm..." Oh my God! Why did I even to that? Why did I run after him? Why did I even caused a commotion? 

 

"Peasant, better have something important to tell me before..."

 

I LIKE YOU! And..."I was worried about you."

 

Taking a glance at his expression, he was stunned but still manages to look scary. Hmp, typical Kwon Jiyong.

 

"You were worried about me?" I nodded. He let out a mocking laugh then glared at me. "Excuses. So finally get back with your lover, eh?"

 

I pointed a finger and was about to say something but the words were left hanging in the air.

 

"What?" he asked, annoyed. "Isn't that the reason why you ran after me?"

 

No, it's not only that.

 

"Well, uhm, you were gone and didn't contact me so I have no one to talk to," and to keep myself entertained because I do like you.

 

Damn, Kwon Jiyong!

 

But you already gave Top a second chance, a small voice said inside my head.

 

I mentally slapped my head hard and imagined that I was brought to hospital, in critical condition. Should I just die? No, I can't die. They would seriously kick me out of heaven. 

 

Suddenly, I felt my forehead getting flicked. "Damn! My airport hurts!"

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jiyong snapped at me. "Hey! Have you gone insane?"

 

I made a face and just continued sitting inside his car. "Drive, let's go somewhere quiet."

 

"What? No!"

 

His rudeness has gone beyond the usual. I looked at him, then pulled his necktie. He his in annoyance. 

 

"You think I'm not used to you being a jerk? Huh? You little pink panther, you should listen to me by now because I am really pissed off. The reason? You! So get your pink hair dyed blue and drive!" I harshly pushed him to his seat but not too strong.

 

I heard him cussed but I didn't care, I'm still confused and ashamed of what I am doing right now. What is going on with me? Ugh! 

 

Is this because of my feelings for him?

 

"Somewhere quiet, uh? Let's see," he muttered when I was about to take a nap.

 

--

 

"You son of a million poop! Why are we here?!" I angrily snarled at him, pushing his chest. He almost tripped but managed to stay still. Thanks to his car. 

 

The frown on his forehead tells me he's already fed up of my attitude but at the same time, it's already usual of him to be like that when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter