Struggles of Getting Away

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He never reached for me. No, he didn't. It's been 3 days since that night but still he didn't find time to see me. I thought when I saw him that night he'd say his sorry to me. But looks like he has no intention to. No calls. No texts.

 

Wow. Just wow.

 

Didn't he mean what he said? He told me for hundredth times that he wants to be with me always. He said he likes me. But no. I really want to be with him, be his girlfriend. That's why I'm still waiting. 

 

Ugh! That Top! 

 

I was outside again, sitting on a bench, the usual place, thinking of the good times I've shared with Top. How could those moments be forgotten? They were priceless, the kind to be cherished forever. Did he really want me to come by his house just to make me see that?

 

I know this is being silly but who cares? My life is full of stupidity. I just got fired. The reason? Pink Panther. He son of a poop.

 

I thought he was somewhat kind but he's a real jerk. I wonder what he took the other night and became nice to me. Tss. That jerk. If I ever see his face, I would really beat him up!!!

 

I'm jobless!!! 

 

I sighed in great despair before standing up, but my eyes widened when I saw someone who just got in a car from a far. Narrowing my gaze as I pursed my lips together, I made my way to where he parked his car but ran when he started driving. I hurriedly went to the front and extended my arms, glaring at him.

 

"What the ?!" He shrieked and got down of his car. 

 

I narrowed my eyes at him, grimacing as his angry figure approached me. I matched his expression then hit his chest, slammed a hand on his...oh! Well, what a hard chest! Wait what? What the hell, Jessica Jung?!

 

He grabbed my hand harshly. "What the do you want, peasant?! Do you want to die?"

 

"I don't want anything!" I said, redeeming my already painful wrist.

 

"Ah! You want me to help you with Top?! Get over it, cheap! He doesn't want you. Stop being so stupid and desperate for his money!"

 

*Pak!*

 

He cursed, growling at me right now but before he could finish what he wanted to say, I told the only thing I want to say to Top, what I want him to hear. I suppressed my tears and hopelessly looked at him.

 

"I love him..."

 

I noticed he was silent as I continued, "For a sec, I didn't have the interest on his wealth, neither do I wanted to use him. I may be not good enough for him but...I love him, I love Top."

 

Just then, I let out a painful sigh and turned, walked away. My tears started to escape and I didn't care if I lool like a fool walking around crying my heart out. I'm tired, I'm so tired. I'm so sick of being stepped on as if I am a pest. I thought this century is smart enough not to care of economic status and...I just can't stop thinking that may be he was right. Maybe Top just used me.

 

I closed my eyes, preventing my tears from falling as I crouched down, and wiped my wet face. Really? Rich people really think of me that way?

 

I know I should not be bothered by him because he's not even worth it, he's just a nobody who is friends with Top. Right, he's friends with that jerk. I hate him! I hate him so much! Him and his rich circle of friends!!! 

 

"Jess."

 

I looked up to see who it was and I sobbed hard when I found out who it was. She's holding my bike, seems like looking for me. I stood up and hugged her. "Tiffany!"

 

I know she's stunned and I owe her an explanation but I just couldn't find a right word to say. So I just kept crying my heart out. Again, I am making a scene again. Maybe there are all right, maybe because I have no class. We don't really belong.

 

 

--

 

"Jess, that's enough. You have already surpassed your tolerance," Tiffany said as she tried getting the bottle from me.

 

I just smiled at her as my eyes got blurry but I know I'm still sober enough. Shaking my head, I reached for one bottle and drank from it before Tiffany could stop me. "Yummyyyy!"

 

Smiling, I told her, "I love Top. I love Top!"

 

Then I cried. "I LOVE YOU, TOP!"

 

--

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

 

"Sir, Miss Kiko is on the ot--"

 

"Tell her I'm not here," I told my secretary as I did what I was doing...staring at nowhere, thinking. Ugh! I couldn't even do my work right now. Damn this mind. Damn that woman!

 

I kep thinking about that woman for the whole afternoon without even knowing I should not. That stupid woman! She should have just stayed away from me earlier! She got my demon side though she has no clue. If stupidity can kill, she's already six feet below the ground. Tss.

 

How could someone be so stupid as her?

 

"I love him..."

 

I chuckled in annoyance. So stupid. She must have fallen for Top's trap that hard. And that son of a gun, I hope he dies soon! I could still picture out that scene. Curse him! I know he would do that! He wouldn't be lady killer for nothing. Even his best friend's girl, he'd play for it. I just can't believe he'll play too soon.

 

And for a stupid woman like that peasant, she fell for him. Tss. Unfortunately, he just used her. I wonder if he even gets her on the bed. She seems innocent, though. But I know Top is fast. Bastard.

 

I heard t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter