His Confusion

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG 

 

"Ji, eat this. Didn't you say it's your favorite?" Kiko asked me.

 

I rolled my eyes and nodded while my hand roamed around the bed to find my phone. Aish, jeongmal? Where the heck is that thing?!

 

"Ah," Kiko said, spoon-fed me.

 

"Yea," I said and just ate it. She smiled. Please just die.

 

Ugh! Where the heck is my phone? I have to call for help. I have to call that peasant? Where the hell is she? Don't tell me she's not going to visit here, wait, she is not?

 

Tss. That peasant!

 

"Ji, can you see we still have this thing?" she asked.

 

I stood up, walking over to the closet, "What ing thing are you talking about?"

 

Where's my phone?

 

"This. Me, caring for you and you, caring for me. We still can get back toge--"

 

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about. There's no such thing. Will you just leave?"

 

I opened the first drawer, none. 

 

"But Ji, I love you. I still do. I know I made a mistake but can't you forgive me? Can't you see I'm regretful? I love you. It's always been you."

 

Second drawer. Bingo!

 

"Go on, talk. Spill those s of yours," I the screen. 

 

My eyes widened to the number of missed calls. 8 missed calls.

 

4 from Grandma, 2 from Top and 2 from...Jessica?

 

Just then, the door opened, "Ah, Jiyong-ah, what's wrong? Here's, uhm, sweets from Jessica-sshi."

 

I immediately looked at Youngbae who's carrying a small box. "You mean she came here?"

 

He answered me with a small nod, obviously hesitating. 

 

Could it be? Did she see us? 

 

"What the hell did that cheap w--"

 

I furiously looked at Kiko, telling her I wasn't pleased with her use of words. She immediately shut up and left the room. Damn!

 

This is the problem with me... I want to punch something or hurt someone. That way I could vent out my anger without feeling so suffocated. Damn this!

 

But...please. Don't let her misinterpret things. I know she's so stupid but, give her intelligence even just an inch or half of it. She's too close-minded for this kind of matter. 

 

"Ji, she isn't your fiancee, right?" suddenly Youngbae asked me. "I mean, Jessica."

 

I calmed. Even her name can calm the hell out of me. "Yea, but she will be." 

 

Said the person who doesn't believe in that commitment...damn.

 

I grabbed my clothes and wore them in piece by piece and gathered all the strength I could have before I'd lose my chance. 

 

"What are you doing?" he asked when I reached the door.

 

"Save my life and live happily ever after," with that I ran out of the room, directed to the elevator. 

 

What did I just say? Did I just say something gross?

 

This feels like trying to run for a very important thing in your cycle of life that if it slipped, you're ruined. She feels like that to me. I may not know how it started, that doesn't mean I don't know that I have these feelings for her.

 

Where the heck is she? Did she really run away?

 

With a beating heart and the opening of the door, my feet led me out but only to be glued to where I was standing. Piece by piece bricks fall from my wall.

 

Why is she in his arms? 

 

Just when I thought that it's for me, reality snapped its fingers in front of me. She is not mine, she never was because from the start, she belongs to Seunghyun.

 

Pabo, why are you hiding, Jiyong? I thought you said you have feelings for her?

 

Ting!

 

I bitterly chuckled at myself, and slightly shook my head because I was such a fool. Just as like how fast I ran after her, that's how fast I forced myself to get back in the elevator.

 

"Pabo, Jiyong," I said to my reflection with a bitter smile on my face. "Of course, he's the one she loves. Of course!"

 

No, you can't get soft just because of that, of stupid peasant. You can't.

 

I thought that night, when she did that to me, I thought she feels the same. She touched me, she showed me she cares for me, and yet in the end, I just misunderstood her.

 

She has different intention, I told myself. And it didn't help a bit to the heaviness of my emotions. Each passing second always hits me harder than I thought it would be.

 

Am I really that in love with her? Could it be just a bit of misunderstanding? Maybe because I get used to being her armor whenever she's upset or hurt by Top.

 

When I got back, I was met by Youngbae's anticipating expression.

 

"Don't ask. Just forget. I want to go home, oh, wait, don't tell her," I said and just randomly got my things.

 

"Bro, what happened? Why do..."

 

"I said don't ask," I snapped and for a moment I know he was surprised at my sudden change of expression. 

 

I just couldn't help it. Seunghyun won again. He got her again. She likes him so much. For the second time, I lost.

 

"Okay but you need to understand," he tried to console me but I just continued dialing someone's number. 

 

"Wallet," I told him, and pointed at the drawer. 

 

He obliged and got it, handed it to me. "Ji, I may not know what exactly happened but understand her situation. She saw you with your ex, of course she'd feel jealous."

 

"What? Jealous? My ."

 

He gave me a questioning look.

 

I just shrugged and was ready to go out but decided to just tell him the truth. It may not be obvious, but I care a lot for my friends. 

 

It's just, I am not a type of guy who wishes them well every now and then.

 

"Ah, Youngbae-ah, Jessica," I turned to look at him. "She's Top's girlfriend."

 

--

 

Few Days Later 

 

"Where have you been, oppa?"

 

Tired. I was ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter