Pretend and Forget

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

 

I smiled to the great view before me and thanked myself for this. It's good to finally smell nature...smell sea. It may not be the great resort, at least, it's great to be here. 

 

At least.

 

I sighed while I stared at the concrete factory just across this small island. At this time of day, 12 pm, there are still working. What's inside? They never let me in nor even invited. And this visit to this island is also against their rule but I didn't care. I reasoned that I was having a break from work, which in my case right now, is not true.

 

It's been two weeks since I lost my job. I didn't intend to look for one because I didn't feel like doing so. I just want an alone time with myself right now. And this is part of moving on.

 

Yeah, there's still a part of me that screams pain but I can endure it. I can ignore it. I can even get over it if only I have let go of the things earlier than now. It's true that I've been crying for days. Who wouldn't? 

 

But I guess, I should already wake up. 

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

"Get off me, Peasant!"

 

I half-heartedly obliged, pulled my arms away and stepped away from him, embarrassed. I should be! I just gave him a back hug! Even if it's for sympathy, I know that it's not the only way to comfort him. But I feel like doing it and I didn't know why of all the other ways to show gratitude.

 

I couldn't look at him because that was really embarrassing and too awkward. The atmosphere now is too awkward. 

 

He didn't say anything. He continued cutting the meat, preparing everything while I just watched the way his hands work. Why does he have such beautiful hands? 

 

(A/N: Hey! It's true! GD has beautiful hands than most men have. I know it's not only me, right?)

 

"You know, peasant? You're creeping me out," he suddenly said, causing me to look at him.

 

I caught him smirk before it even fades. He diverted his attention to his meat, now ready for cooking. "Don't look at me like that, peasant. You can't get me to like you."

 

"Yuck. I don't intend to do that. I have such great respect to myself!"

 

He stopped, looked at me. "Is that so? So does submitting yourself to a is a respectful thing to do?"

 

I looked down on the floor because of that and I don't blame him even when I feel offended. He's right. He's so right to point that out to me. I almost lost my respect only of pink panther didn't came, I might have. But he came...though I don't clearly know why he did that, I feel grateful. 

 

Well, you should be, hag. He got cuts and wounds because of you, a small part of my head screamed at me.

 

"Pink Panther, why did I even bother to thank you? Eww. I shouldn't have done that."

 

He gave me an amused smile. "Deny and all, Peasant. Enjoy this other side of me because the next time we meet, I'm back to the original me."

 

I raised an eyebrow to that, too curious yet confused. "Wha--"

 

"Move on, Jessica. Don't ask me about him again, no, let me rephrase that. Don't bother me about him again because you won't be talking to this side of Jiyong next time. Never, again."

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

Yeah, this is moving on. Moving on is throwing away those things that could make me remember Top. When I say everything...every little thing.

 

I smiled when I thought of Pink Panther but my smile faded when I thought about what he said...and the last time we see each other. It was a Sunday morning, same place, same time.

 

He passed by the dancing fountain of that park...when I saw him, I smiled and got the urge to talk to him. And just when he was about to reach my spot, I waved at him with a bright smile pasted on my face. But he didn't bother to look at me. Instead, he walked past me, leaving me embarrassed. 

 

He ignored me which I finds odd at that very moment. Then I remembered what he said. I thought he's not serious about it but at that very day, I found out that he's a serious type of person...and a rude one.

 

When he drove away with his car, he almost caused an accident to an old lady but luckily, the woman managed to stayed alert and stepped back. 

 

I didn't know he was that rude even to old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter