Second Time Is Enough

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent the whole afternoon lying in my bedroom, thinking for a hundredth times what I should do when I get there. I clearly don't know what to do. I never had experienced it nor watched anything bold and uncensored. Never in my entire life that I thought about that. But I'll change everything now. Tonight, I'm no longer inexperienced of that.

 

"Ottoke?"

 

Heaving a deep sigh, I rolled down to the floor like some kind of a lazy kid who drastically hates school. But I am not a kid anymore...that's what my parents always tell me. They basically don't care about me or the things that I do. Maybe they won't really care giving up my whole self to Top. They don't even know he's my boyfriend. 

 

Images of a certain guy flashes before me like a projected figure. 

 

"Pink Panther..." 

 

I rolled my eyes inwardly when I recalled what he did earlier. Why would he stop me? Does he really hate me for his best friend? Do I look like just a cheap woman out there?

 

A chuckle escaped my lips. Of course. I am.

 

Using my left energy, I stood up and prepared myself for tonight. I need to satisfy him. With that, I could guarantee that he's not gonna leave me. So I did everything to prepare including cleansing my whole body and shaving. This is my night so it better be a good and romantic one. Maybe I should text him to prepare the place. 

 

Or maybe not. He got that.

 

After everything is finished, I went outside and prayed that everything would turn out well. I just want it to finish and then be happy.

 

"Hey," someone said near my ear.

 

I stepped away and faced him with annoyed look. "What are you doing here?"

 

He merely shrugged.

 

"Get lost. I won't waste my time for you."

 

"But you would waste you time for Top? Oh, not only that. Even your body?"

 

My inner flesh contracted to the great irritation that I am feeling due to his words. He was somewhat pointing a sharp object to my body and I couldn't even move a bit because I know I'd wound myself. And it's the truth. What he said is true. But then again, I know this stupidity will be worth it.

 

I glowered at him as I gritted through my teeth, "You don't care about me and Top. He's my boyfriend. Please do remember that."

 

I dramatically turned away and resumed walking, decided to take a cab instead of using my bike. I don't wanna be sweaty when I get there. I'm sure Top is already waiting for me...it's already half an hour before 7.

 

Before I knew it, I was harshly spun around by none other than the person who seemed to have hated me ever since. And I don't even know why he tries to stop me.

 

"Get a tight grip of respect for yourself, lady. You don't know what would happen next."

 

I jerked my arm free from his tight grip and I couldn't even feel nothing but the numbness of my arm. That's when my blood boiled. 

 

"For your information, I know what I am doing. And if it doesn't suit your hatred of me, then just don't give a damn because clearly, I won't be stopped by someone whose only agenda is to break me and Top apart!"

 

My heart was beating fast...and I realized that I was holding my breath for a couple of seconds just to burst out my annoyance to his acts. But I was shocked when I saw nothing but a blank expression on his face. 

 

I wasn't sure but I felt frightened when he straightened his posture and mercilessly grabbed, dragged me inside his car, to the backseat. I was knocked for six and what even made me paralyzed was the fact that he harshly slammed the door that made me jumped.

 

I couldn't move. I know I should somehow make my way out but I cant. His sinister glare didn't allow me to...and my mind just backed out from thinking the right thing to do. Next thing I knew, he was driving away, away from the place. 

 

I was still dumbfounded as to how he acted and why he won't allow me. I tried stopping him, calling him names and cursing him but not once he even flinched. Then I thought of pulling his hair but just one look through the rear view mirror almost like crushed my hopes and I was back to being paralyzed...couldn't even say anything. 

 

When he didn't care to stop, I shed tears. Not because he's crazily scary but the fact that I might lose the chance with the one I love. I sobbed and didn't care if he heard it. It's my only chance but I am already slipping away from it. 

 

He stopped the car but I didn't even care to look. 

 

"Hey..." his voice said.

 

I didn't look at him nor even acknowledged him. I stayed bowing my head, crying. 

 

I heard him cuss.

 

"I'm sorry," that's the first sorry I heard from him. "But this is the only way that I know. I know you'd thank me enough after this."

 

With tears still streaming down my cheeks, I looked at him, and poured out my feelings. "Thank you? Huh? How could I even thank you when you just made me lose my chance in getting back to him? Tell me! Tell me, you son of a gun! Because I don't know! You know what? I thought you're a help but seems like it's the other thing. I hate you! I hate you!"

 

"Fine! Hate me. Hate me so good! But don't come around crying your heart and eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter