Mischief

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah, Jung Jessica, I thought you want to visit your boyfriend?

 

"I don't think I can go in there," I said and tugged Tiffany's hand, dragging her with me away from the entrance of K Company. But Tiffany was strong enough to pull me stop.

 

She lookef back to the building before looking at me. "He's your boyfriend. Why are you still nervous?"

 

I shook my head. "Ani, it's just...Oh, God!" 

 

My eyes widened to the sight of Jiyong at the exit, and was already ready to descend the long stairway. I immediately lower my cap to cover even just an inch of my face. Gosh, I want to go home. 

 

But seems like the person that I am with won't allow that to happen because instead of just looking, he even called Jiyong. I immediately hid between the two cars that were just parked not to far from here. 

 

"Ottoke?! Ay, jinjja, Fany-ah!!" I hissed when I got there.

 

I peeked and saw that Tiffany is already talking to Jiyong.

 

Aish! I can't hear them! I can't hear what they're talking about!

 

Aish!

 

Tiffany smiled cheerfully but frowned when she didn't see me. I was only looking at them talking and Jiyong suddenly frowned and well, he even looked surprise. What did Tiffany tell him? But I was shocked when they hugged?!!

 

What is wrong with her!! Ugh!! No, you can't touch him! He's mine!!

 

---

 

JIYONG

 

Everything is so ing depressing! The meeting was useless! A failure! Nothing good happened this day! And it's giving me severe headache! I'm not gonna deal with this anymore!

 

"Secretary Park, cancel all the bulls. I'm going home"

 

"But, chair--"

 

"I don't care, I'm not feeling well," I said and stood up to get my things But Hyun already got them for me.

 

He chuckled. " I see it's love sick."

 

I only hissed and went out, with him tailing behind me. They all called for me, asking for extensions and all but I am not in a good mood to be so nice to them. It's sickening to pretend. 

 

Hays, I don't mean to be rude but damn! I'm just...I don't know!! I don't know how should I spend this day without getting mad. I don't know what I should do to make Jessica forgive me. I want her by my side, right now. But thinking about last night, it's not like she's gonna show up right this day although I can see her figure just outside but I don't think it's her. 

 

Damn! I miss her so much! I like her to death!

 

I heard someone called my bame but I don't want to see anyone right now rather than Jessica. Otherwise, they will only give me stress.

 

"Ji, there's someone looking for you, I guess," Hyun told and I only throw that someone a look. I find her familiar though.

 

She must knew me.

 

 

"Jiyong, right?" she said when I got at the last step.

 

I just nodded.

 

She smiled brightly to me and I was about to spat words at her when she suddenly looked back then frowned, saying Jessica's name. 

 

"You know Jessica? You're her friend, right?"

 

She nodded. "She hid somewhere. I have a feeling she's hiding back there."

 

I immediately looked for her anymore but she's nowhere in sight.

 

"Jessica misses you," she said that made me look at her. "She's just nervous."

 

"Ah, really?"

 

"Neh, and she's quite stubborn. You gotta hug me once, she'd be here any second."

 

"What?"

 

"Ah, pardon. No malice, I just want her to get out and come here. You know, Jessica loves you so she's come out here as soon as she sees it."

 

Jessica loves me? 

 

Park Hyun nodged me and whispered that Jess is hiding somewhere. I was about to say something when that woman hugged me. What the ?!

 

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung."

 

Just when I heard Jessica's voice, I immediately step away.

 

"Oh, Jess!!"

 

"Go home," she said sternly and slightly pushed her friend.

 

The latter just chuckled and nodded, "Arasso, yah, Jung Jessica is helplessly in love. Bye!" she immediately ran.

 

Suddenly, Park Hyun went away, probably in the car. And that only left me with Jessica who's obviously shy. Her cap is covering half of her face and I immediately got rid of it.

 

She hissed at me. "Give it back."

 

"No."

 

"Aish, stubborn," I heard her whisper. 

 

A smirk formed on my face as I muster all the courage I had and reached for her hand, tugging her closer so I could give her a hug. She flinched, probably too shocked, which I don't understand why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter