Unexpected

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch," he hissed. "It hurts."

 

I ignored his tantrums as I resumed applying disinfectant to his cuts on his face. Though there was much blood, it didn't hurt him that much. There were just few cuts; one on the corner of his lips, another on his right cheek and one at his left eyebrow. 

 

He complained again but I didn't mind and just rolled my eyes at him. He called me names again but I couldn't talk back harshly to him because he helped me...not only once. Though I know what he did was clearly out of his business, I'm still feeling a bit grateful to that. 

 

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I witnessed a live fight with my own two eyes. It was an actual fight and I feel bad about it. It's my fault, clearly, it is.

 

He put my hands away when I tried putting a band-aid to the wound at his brow.

 

"I don't need that. You don't have to do this," he said.

 

I rolled my eyes for the nth time since I got here in his unit. "Who says I'm doing this for you?" I shoot at him. "I'm doing this for my own conscience."

 

"Geez, is it so hard to say you care? Unbelievable!"

 

As I finished putting on the band-aid, I stood up and got my things, ready to go outside. But he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

 

"Going home," I answered, despite the tingling feeling of his hand on my skin.

 

He pulled me down, and made me sit beside him on the couch. "Stay. I'll cook."

 

"Hey. You don't have to--"

 

"Who said I'm cooking for you? I just want to eat first before I talk to you."

 

I narrowed my eyes to that as I pulled my hand off of his grip and stood up. Stupid Pink Panther!! I should have known better. He's still that annoying brat!

 

Without further ado, I walked to the door and left the place. Tss. I am so annoyed and I don't even know why I should be. He's just nobody to me and I should not get affected just because he embarrassed me. Aish! Stupid!

 

It's already 10 in the evening and I haven't even eaten something or even a pea. Now my stomach is complaining. I want to rest and just go home and seeing the situation I am in, it'll be a bit stressful. Ottoke? It's too far from here.

 

Ugh! 

 

Suddenly, my phone rings.

 

Unregistered number?

 

I answered it anyway, "Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yah. Get in here, peasant. You don't have sense of humor. It's already late. Even though you're a pauper, some guys would still take advantage of you."

 

Toot!

 

Ah, jinjja?!

 

"Aish!"

 

I turned and was about to open the door but the code knocked me down (not literally, though). I cussed in annoyance. I called the person I seriously think is insane and even childish. 

 

He answered it at the third ring. His voice was rough and annoying. "Yes, peasant?"

 

"The door," I said.

 

"Oww. Aren't you going to buzz?"

 

"Aish!! Just open the effin' door, Pink Panther."

 

"52018."

 

"What?"

 

"The passcode, stupid," he said then hung up. I hissed in frustration. 

 

You know what, Jessica Jung, you have a choice and you can always go home even with your stomach grumbling. You can even take a cab even when it is dangerous!! For effin' sake, Jessica, what are you doing inputting the passcode?!!

 

5

2

0

1

8

 

Open!

 

I blinked when I saw him infront of me, smiling meaningfully as he offered a hand, looking like a prince who's waiting for his princess's acceptance. 

 

Right at that moment, I felt scared...and I didn't know why exactly. I just felt cold and...yeah, I was scared. The smile he was weari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter