Morning of Past

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyong's POV)

 

Seated like being reprimanded by a homeroom teacher, I mentally cursed the woman sleeping like a pig beside me. I wish I could spank her to wake her up but I couldn't, not under her mother's snarling eyes. I cleared out my throat and contemplated as to what to say.

 

This is me, Kwon Jiyong, and I'm officially scared of the woman seated in front of me. Remind me to make the peasant pay for what she'd caused.

 

"So?" her mother started. "Didn't you hear my question?"

 

"Ah! Yeah! I did. It's true. I'm her boyfriend!"

 

Aish! Even the slightest of her mother's voice always crept the hell out of me. Now I just told her I'm the peasant's boyfriend. Ugh! Never mind it. It's just for tonight because I honestly don't want to show my face up here again. Never. Ever.

 

Her mother glared at me before standing up, got her things and headed for the door.

 

My eyes widened to that. "Wait! Whe--"

 

"Sooyeon knows her father and I are working. We couldn't attend to her needs every time. We have raised her to be independent. You may go home now and let her sleep," her mother finally went out of the house.

 

With creased forehead, I was left in great awe as to how she treated her daughter and the closing of the door explains everything. I looked over to the peasant who seemed like a pitiful animal being cared less. 

 

I pulled her shirt down to cover her stomach and pushed aside strands of hair out of her face. Kwon Jiyong, what the hell are you doing? 

 

I sighed when that realization hit me. No wonder she seemed surprised when I mentioned her mother earlier. Is she lonely? Aish! She may seem fine when sleeping but that doesn't mean she is when she's awake. She's drunk when she's awake! I guess I'll just take her mother's advice to leave her now.

 

Standing up, I headed for the door and went outside. I opened driver's seat door and got, before grabbing my phone and calling someone. I sighed when the clock flashes 8:24. 

 

Does she really live like this every day? Does being a peasant like her have parents like hers? I now get why she's too clingy to Top. She doesn't really need anything but the word "attention". 

 

I cussed when I forgot Seungri was already on the other line.

 

"Jiyong! Where are you?"

 

--

 

(Jessica's POV)

 

I woke up to the comfortable feeling as sunlight touched my face. I blinked for a couple of times and put a hand to my head when I felt it throb in pain. God! Why does my head hurt like hell?

 

I tossed a hand in the air when I realized what happened. Son of a poop, I get drunk again. Can I just die right now? How come I--why am I--How did--how?!! 

 

Sitting upright, I cursed when I felt the pain again. Aish! Babo! I am in my room, but how did I get in here? And why am I in my undergarments?!

 

Then a face flashed in my mind. "Pink Panther?"

 

That's impossible. 

 

So that I could get an answer, I hurriedly went to my closet and wore my comfy shirts before heading out. The aroma of bacon, eggs and pancakes tingled my nose. "Is Omma here?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter