First Actual Meeting

My Bae Brings Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why can't you get it?"

 

I heaved a deep sigh and just looked around the place. It's been a place for us to think about things that are bothering us. And now, there's something bugging me.

 

Tugging on the hem of my work uniform, I smiled as if I don't get what she means. I casually gives her looks and smiled between those and looking at her face, I know she's just worried about me.

 

Now, I give up. 

 

"Tiffany, he's not like that. I know he's just mad at me because I ruined his birthday celebration. We're not breaking up. Oppa loves me," I said, convincing her. But I only received a hiss as well as a roll of eyes.

 

I get why she's being like this but she's wrong to think that Top oppa would break up with me. He's just disappointed because I rudely barged into his condo unit without even telling him though he told me not to come. I didn't even know that he was having a party for himself with his friends. I just wanted to surprise him.

 

Yeah, I admit I felt abandoned knowing that he didn't even invite me but I understand him. He's a business man who owns a restaurant and sells cars. I know I don't belong in his economic status but Top oppa didn't think of me that way. He's sweet to me and always visits me during lunch breaks though he knows my work is a wreck.

 

I guess it would be denial if I say I don't feel intimidated by his success. There's no point I'll earn half of his incomes but my feelings for him are what matter the most. At least, Top oppa didn't see my work as a problem to our relationship.

 

"Jess, I know you're just in love. But there's a thick line between love and stupidity," Fany said, holding my already cold hands. She gave me her sweet smile then said, "Break up with him officially."

 

"What?"

 

She held my hands tight and continued, "He has not reached out for you for a week now. It's already a sign now. Don't you think so? He's already over it."

 

As much as I want to get mad about that, I can't. I have this feeling that maybe she is really stating an obvious fact and making me realize something. But I just can't give up on Top oppa.

 

"Tiffany, we're not breaking up. We're just giving each other time to think. Oppa loves me," I told her, reminding her of how Top courted me and proved that he's serious with me.

 

She gave up. Standing up, she gave me that smile of hers for the last time. "Jess, it's up to you. I gotta go back to work now."

 

I nodded as she made her way back to the flower shop where we are working as, well, wrapper, I guess. It's funny, Top oppa and I met while I was assigned to wrap the flowers for his special someone. Ruthlessly, she dumped him. And that's how we started talking to each other.

 

I smiled wryly and put out my phone. "Top oppa," I called his name while looking at my phone's screen. No calls. No texts. Is he really mad at me that much? It was just an accident. I didn't mean to just barge in to his unit. I was almost that night and I wasn't thinking straight when I ran into his place holding a home-baked cake.

 

Heaving a deep sigh, I held my face between my hands and said, "He's not breaking up with me, right? Aish! What am I even thinking?"

 

"Yeah, yeah," I heard a man's voice said. I looked up to see who it was and suddenly my hopes went up. "Araso, I'll buy you flowers. Just shut the hell up."

 

My brows furrowed as he just passed by me without even recognizing me. He's Top Oppa's best friend! 

 

He's heading to...the flower shop!

 

I immediately stood up and said, "Excuse me?"

 

But he didn't seem to hear me so I jogged to get closer to him but I was shocked when he suddenly turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter