Hongdae

[HIATUS] ROOM VI

 

The sun was finally out. It has been rather gloomy and rainy all week and Hyuk was more than glad to see the sun appear today. He had just finished his mid-terms exam and just like his mood, the weather was brilliant today.

"Hyung, what are you doing today?"

His roommate hummed before looking thoughtful, the gears in his head clearly trying to work their ways. "I'm free today", Taekwoon decided from his bed before glancing to look at Hyuk. "Why?", he asked.

"Great! Don't make plans okay? You're mine today!" Hyuk announced before jumping off his bed and went out from his, their, room. Taekwoon raised his eyebrow in confusion at the younger one's statement but thought nothing of it and went back to reading his Economics text book.

 

---

 

"I told you, it's seven point three. No matter how much you twist the equation, the answer is that", Ravi huffed before throwing his hands in the air, his aura eminating frustration. Hongbin pouted angrily before snatching the calculator harshly from the table and started typing in the numbers according to the formula and the screen showed 7.3

"See?!" Ravi snarled from behind and Hongbin just glared at the poor calculator in return, acting as if it had done something so offensive to him when in actuality, the calculator is doing him a favour. Hongbin huffed before writing his answer down on his piece of worksheet rather begrudingly. Ravi watched the whole ordeal smugly.

"Oi" A voice announced from behind and Ravi jumped from shock, his face turning inelegant and his hands hugging his chest, his actions exaggerated. Hongbin glanced his head back before snorting at Ravi's reaction and the latter glared at him in return. "What do you want, you insolent child?", Hongbin asked casually, and Hyuk gasped, clearly offended.

"Tone down the sass, ", Hyuk said with a straight face before flickering his eyes to Ravi. "Are you free today?", he asked. Ravi looked at his arm, only to realised that no, he does not have a watch. As a matter of fact, he never had one. "Uh, no?" Ravi said sheepishly.

"Hey, why aren't you asking me?" Hongbin asked, his face void of emotion. Hyuk flickered his eyes back to the residence's before making a disgusted face, "I don't want bad vibes", he answered, sounding truthful and Hongbin scoffed. "But you want dumb vibes?", the older one asked, his finger pointing to Ravi.

"Ehhhh, it's tolerable at least", Hyuk answered. Ravi pouted, his face betrayed.

"Whatever, it's not like I care where you guys are going. Speaking of which, where are you guys going?"

"I thought you don't care?" Hyuk asked, smirking at Hongbin.

"Just answer the question", Hongbin said sounding exasperated.

"Just get ready, " Hyuk announced before leaving the room. He stopped his tracks before looking at Ravi, "You get ready too, idiot".

 

---

 

To: Hakyeon hyung

Where are you?

 

To: Hyukkie

Hongdae

 

To: Hakyeon hyung

Ok stay there ok!!!

 

To: Hyukkie

WHY

 

To: Hakyeon hyung

JUST STAY??

 

To: Hyukkie

Whatever. See you

 

To: Hakyeon hyung

<3

 

---

 

They were all at Hongdae now, with the exception of Ken. Hyuk tried to look for Ken but he was not only at home, he was also not reachable. After waiting for the older for 2 hours, Hyuk decided to leave him a message informing them where they were all at.

"Alright, why are we here?", Taekwoon asked, he never liked going out without a cause but he was practically dragged here by his roommate. Hongbin shrugged before roaming his eyes around the area, it was so crowded and he cringed at the amount of people. He was never fond of crowds. Ravi too, was looking around the area but contrary to Hongbin, his face was bright and his eyes were gleaming with excitement. "We're waiting for Hakyeon", Hyuk announced and Taekwoon nodded in understanding.

Someone tapped Ravi's back and the latter flinched at the sudden contact but thankfully for his pride, he did not jump this time. Ravi looked back to look at the intruder and sighed in relief when he saw that it was Hakyeon and the oldest them were smiling brightly.

"Alright, now that everyone's here," Hyuk started but before he could finish, his eyes caught sight of someone familiar,

 

"KEN HYUNG! KEN HYUNG!"

 

Ken heard someone calling his name so he looked back to the source of voice and was greeted with the sight of his housemates standing in cirle, all waving at him. Ken raised his eyebrow in confusion before walking to their direction.

"What are you all doing here?" His face confused but Hyuk could sense the hurt in his voice and Hyuk could understand why. Whenever they go out, everyone has  to be there and if one is missing, the plan would be immediately cancelled so to see everyone gathered without him must've messed Ken's pride, Hyuk thought.

"Hyung!," Hyuk whined, "I've called you a thousand times but you didn't even pick up once, and I sent you messages too but you didn't even read them", Hyuk explained, his voice completely whiny and Ken smiled, and Hyuk knew it was out of relief.

"Yeah my battery is out", Ken explained sheepishly. Hakyeon squezzed himself between the two before asking,

"Why are we here?"

Hyuk beamed and oh, Hakyeon knows what that beam means and he sighed, annoyed,

"We're here for Gopchang!"

Everyone groaned. Except for Hyuk because well, it is his idea. Excluding Hakyeon too because he already expected this.

"DUDE WE ALREADY HAD THAT YESTERDAY" Hongbin stated with much mojo, frustration fuelling him.

"YEA BUT TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY", Hyuk explained, clearly not at all bothered.

Ravi shook his head, he decided to surrender before even battling. Taekwoon too was on Ravi's side. This fight was not worth it.

"AND TODAY WE CAN EAT SOMETHING ELSE IDIOT"

"WHAT COULD, POSSIBLY, BE BETTER THAN GOPCHANG???!"

"I DONT KNOW, YOUR MUM?!"

"LEE HONGBIN" Hakyeon scolded and Hongbin cowered for a second, but not before fighting for his right again.

 

Ken looked between the trio who were all screaming their heads off and decided to join Taekwoon and Ravi's side.

The fight was really not worth it.

And Hyuk always wins anyways.

 


* not edited *

Comments are welcomed, always!