All Over The Place

[HIATUS] ROOM VI


Hakyeon had his eyes glued on the tv screen with his hands busy picking up popcorn for his mouth to munch on. His body was halfway sprawled on the couch and that body was still donning yesterday's pyjamas even though it was already two in the evening on the next day. The television was currently showing a scene where the actress had slipped on wet floor and the main actor had somehow managed to jump out of nowhere and pillowed the fall. Hakyeon let out a gruff scoff.

"How unrealistic! Where did he even come from?"

"Who are you even talking to?"

 Hakyeon directed his gaze to the voice and saw that it was Taekwoon talking. The latter was currently placing his shoes on the rack and after he was done, he headed straight to the couch and took a seat next to the former. Taekwoon reached his hand out to grab some of the popcorn before popping them in his mouth. His face immediately contorted into one of disgust.

"What flavour is this?!" Taekwoon hissed while reaching for the tissue box on the coffee table, and spat the popcorn out on the tissue paper.

"Herbs and salt," Hakyeon shrugged and glued his eyes back on the television. Taekwoon let out a soft grumble before averting his attention to the television. "What drama is this?," he asked and Hakyeon shushed him by hissing softly. A television watching Hakyeon is not the Hakyeon one would or should disturb, really. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before making himself comfortable and he let the noise from the drama be his lullaby to lull him to sleep.

 

---

 

Ken had a long day. His day was supposed to be relatively free today as he only had a two hour class in his schedule but he concluded that God hates him a little. What was supposed to be a two hour Economics lecture turned into a 5 hours of lecture and Ken had contemplated dying in class.

His professor decided to drop a bomb in class by announcing that their final date was rescheduled and Ken would've appreciated it if they postponed it to a later date so he could have more time to study the theories but nooh no, God hates him, remember? Instead of having 20 more days to study for the paper, he now only had a week to cram everything and really, Ken really wanted to die. Dying honestly didn't sound too bad to him at the moment.

Ken entered the apartment with a sigh and he was greeted with the sight of his two older tenants stretched out on the sofa in the living room. Ken let out a fond smile because first of all, it's Hakyeon and Taekwoon, sprawled on the couch together, sleeping! It was so cute to Ken. Now, it's not like anyone sleeping together was a rare sight in the apartment but Hakyeon and Taekwoon in particular, are. Although close, the two older ones never really showed their affection or closeness with each other like this; not like the scene now was done willingly since they're both in dreamland but Ken was never one for details. Ken took out his phone and snapped a photo of the two before tip toeing to his room quietly.

Ken had a pretty day, but that scene was enough to make him forgo everything that had happened earlier that day.

 

---

 

Ravi was squinting as he scrolled through his Twitter timeline. He was currently in his room, laying on his bed, still in his pyjamas. Today was his only off day from University and he knew that it was Hakyeon's too but since he hadn't leave the room the whole day, he didn't even know if Hakyeon was home. As a matter of fact, he was not even sure if anyone else was home. What he knew though, was that Hongbin was home and the latter was sitting at his own study table, his hands furiously typing on his laptop.

"The keyboard would probably fly off soon if you keep typing at it like that," Ravi quipped from the side and he saw Hongbin flinched before slowing his typing speed. "Hey, did you know Irene is together with Haneul now?," Ravi leisurely said, trying to ignite a conversation.

"I thought she was with Minho?", Hongbin replied without much thought, his gaze still on his laptop and his hand still typing, although much softly now.

"Nah, they broke up a few months ago. She fits Haneul better anyways." Hongbin hummed in reply and Ravi made a face at his lack of reaction.

"Don't you like Irene? Why aren't you, I don't know, sad? Or something?", Ravi huffed, still looking at Hongbin and he noticed his roommate stiffen. Ravi smirked at the sight.

"I don't like her, I just think she's pretty, which is completely normal, by the way, since everyone knows she's pretty", Hongbin stuttered out . "And you know, I do feel something, I feel like I have to finish this paper right now and this small talk we're having isn't helping, so as a good roommate, you should shut up for an hour, or two, I don't know Wonshik, just shut up".

"Chill," Ravi said before snickering and Hongbin just hissed back in response. Ravi internally laughed at how urgent Hongbin sounded with his explanation and he knew that his roommate was not one to talk a lot, so when Hongbin vomited that much words in the span of two seconds, Ravi knew that he was nervous.

 

---

 

"I HAVE CHIIIIIICKEN" Hyuk shouted from the door and just as he expected, he was greeted with sounds of various doors opening and closing, all sounding hurried.

"I love you, hyung really loves you, don’t ever doubt that for a second, okay?" Ken declared and hugged (or more like, suffocate) Hyuk close to him before spinning around, leaving the others baffled at the rather, disgusting sight.

"Hey, I'm all about respecting one's PDA but dude, can we eat in peace", Hongbin quipped from the table, his eyes hard and face annoyed but once he took a bite of the chicken, his gaze soften and his face brighten.

"Hey hey let them lovebirds be, more chicken for us", Hakyeon said in a mouthful and Taekwoon nodded in agreement.

Ravi comes back from the fridge with a cold jug of water in his hand and frowned in confusion,

"Hey, why are they spinning? And why am I not invited?"

 


 

*Adele's voice* HELLOOOOOOO.

Just a quick update! Wrote this one randomly while taking a break from studying and man, it's nice writing something that is not academic. I hope you like this chapter although it is a bit, all over the place. Leave me comments! I like getting feedbacks, and talking to you all.

To new subscribers, thank you! <3

See y'all soon.