[REQUEST] Two Worlds Collide

[HIATUS] ROOM VI

 

 

"My friends are coming today, is that okay?", Ken hesitantly asked Hakyeon. The latter hummed approvingly and Ken beamed, almost too blindingly. "But wait,", Hakyeon stopped Ken from leaving the room, "you have friends?". Ken narrowed his eyes and puffed out his cheeks in anger before slamming the door close, leaving Hakyeon cackling in the room.


The doorbell rang and Ken leaped to the door to open it. "Hello! Welcome to my crib!", Ken said as if he was in MTV and Tao snorted at the ridiculous sight and Ken's sense of humour, "Can we go in now?", Tao asked and Yixing softly slapped his back, his eyes warning the younger boy. "Sorry we're late, we got lost", Xiumin huffed annoyed before pointing to Jongdae, who in return just snickered at the older boy. "Lost in your eyes~", Jongdae sing songed closely to Xiumin's ears and the latter shoved him away.

Ken snorted at the sight before moving his body away from the door, making way for the boys. The boys shuffled in and scattered themselves away, but Yixing purposefully slowed himself down, waiting for Ken to lock the door. The latter turned around and slung his arms onto Yixing's shoulders, dragging him in. "Are you housemates in?", Yixing whispered and Ken nodded in reply. "Yeah, Taekwoon's out to buy some food but he'll be back later", Ken explained and Yixing's eyes significantly widened. "Wait? Taekwoon? The guy with the broad shoulders right? The one who looks like a scary kitty?", Yixing blubbered, his voice panicked and Ken raised his eyebrows at his friend's strange behaviour- Yixing was usually calm so seeing him like this was new to Ken, and it was pretty amusing, too.

"I don't think I look like a kitty in any way at all. Scary? Maybe? But a kitten?", someone said from behind and Yixing literally jumped in fear before staring at Taekwoon as if he was petrified. Ken chuckled before turning his attention to Taekwoon, "Don't scare my friend like that, scary kitty", Ken playfully said while nudging the elder boy and Yixing gasped at Ken's statement, "You're supposed to be on my side!", Yixing squeaked, his face donning an expression of betrayal and Ken let out a chuckle, "I am on your side! I'm agreeing with what you said," Ken explained whilst nodding and he slung arms onto Taekwoon's shoulders this time, and pointed to the older boy, "He does look like a scary kitty, a tiger sometimes", Ken further explained.

"And this tiger right here might kill you if you don't stop right now", Taekwoon snarled, his voice startling Yixing.

"Aaaaand that is our cue to go!", Ken stated before dragging Yixing away with him.



"So what do you major in?" Hakyeon asked, his voice interrogating. Tao flinched and huffed out a quick "Business management" before looking away. "He also majors in being a cry baby", Jongdae quipped from the side, personally not intimidated by Hakyeon at all. Hakyeon hummed, before turning his head to Jongdae, "Do you major in being a busy body?", he asked, his voice void of any kind of playfulness . "I'm afraid you got busy body confused with Statistics, which is weird really, since they don't rhyme or anything", Jongdae bit back and Hakyeon just narrowed his eyes. "So what do you do?", Jongdae asked Hakyeon but the latter just ignored him, his eyes now back on Tao, who was unfortunately (or fortunate for him), still stiff in front of him.

"So Tao," Hakyeon started but his sentence was cut off by Ken's smack on his back.

"Don't bully him!", Ken whined and Hakyeon snorted. "I'm not a bully", Hakyeon stated and Jongdae gasped, "So that's your major!". Hakyeon turned to Jongdae to give him a death glare but the younger boy just playfully smirked back.


"Having trouble?", Xiumin asked and Hyuk flinched at the unfamiliar voice. "Who are you?", Hyuk asked and Xiumin just flashed him a sweet smile, "I was sent here to help you with your homework", Xiumin carefully explained and Hyuk raised his eyebrow skeptically, "And from where exactly were you sent from?". Xiumin smiled again before going closer to Hyuk, "Heaven, of course! The angels are all worried for you", Xiumin whispered and Hyuk held his snort before snickering, "And why is that?", he asked, his voice full of bite.

"I was told that your grades are really bad and so I was sent to help", Xiumin explained and Hyuk snorted out loud this time.

"Is this what third year students do in their free time? They pretend they're angels and bother the first year students?", Hyuk stated with a laugh and Xiumin's cheeks reddened in response. "You know me?", the older asked, his voice laced with shame and Hyuk snickered. "I've seen you around, but even if I haven't, I wouldn't believe you either way", Hyuk explained and Xiumin pouted in response, "Why not?!", he asked, clearly not satisfied.

"I really don't want to offend you but honestly, I doubt an angel would look like... well... like you", Hyuk shrugged before focusing his attention back on his work and this time, Xiumin's whole face went red, both from humiliation and anger.


 

First thing's first, I'm sorry. I hope you all still remember me? Somewhat? Somehow? I've been busy with my studies and the degree life is no joke, you guys...

That aside, this chapter was requested by ardhii93. I'm sorry for being very late! You probably don't even remember you requested this, tbh.

This chapter is short (and unedited) but I plan to add an another part to it, just because this one feels incomplete and 93 line isn't here.
But until then, I'll leave you guys with this. See you all soon!