Short Scribble: Hyukbin

[HIATUS] ROOM VI

 

Hyuk sighed as he looked at the word count of his work. 200. And the minimum words he needed to write was 2000. Which meant he still has about 800 to write or rather, bull about. He'd been on the research essay for about 2 days now, and the progress is still very much inexistent. It's due in a few days, though, so Hyuk hoped and prayed to God that he would somewhat make it alive, at least till the word limit is reached.

 
Hongbin whistled as he came into Hyuk's room before stopping his tune to look at the sight in front of him. The younger boy was slumped forward in his seat, his head placed on the table, his lit laptop dangerously close and his arms static by his head.
 
"Uh", Hongbin started, "what's going on?", he asked before plopping himself down on Taekwoon's made bed - he'll definitely be in trouble later but he decided that he'll think about it well, later -. Hyuk let out a weary sigh before raising his head lazily and looked at Hongbin through the corners of his eyes, "International Studies, that's what's up" and finding the answer somehow comical, Hongbin started to laugh before letting out a relieved 'ah'.
 
"What's the topic about?", Hongbin asked, his voice still playful. Hyuk glared at him before pointing the laptop to the older boy.
 
"Crimes across the globe?! That's so easy, just write whatever", Hongbin said while scanning Hyuk's paper before the former scrunched his face up.
 
"Hyuk, what the hell is 'crimes across the globe include downloading music illegally'?", Hongbin asked, his tone now serious and slightly baffled.
 
Hyuk sighed, yet again, before letting himself sit straight. "Exactly that, that's a crime that's worldwide known too, right? And I'm sure most students could relate to it", Hyuk explained with much unfounded confidence that left Hongbin not at all enlightened, but rather confused.
 
"My God, have you even been listening in class? That's the most invalid point I've ever heard and read", Hongbin lectured and Hyuk's face turned red before glaring at the former.
 
"Well, what do you reckon is a valid point then?", Hyuk asked, his voice challenging. Hongbin scoffed at the tone before rubbing his forehead in a tired manner.
 
"Dude. There's plenty. Human trafficking, drug trade, weaponries," Hongbin stated easily and Hyuk looked at him in awe.
 
"Dude I didn't know you were so smart"
 
"And I didn't know you were this dumb, now get rid of that point"
 
"But why?", Hyuk whined. "That point is at least worth 10 words and I don't want to lose my word count!"
 
"Yeah that point is also at least worth 10 penalty mark so you better decide which one's worse", Hongbin snapped before exiting the room, leaving Hyuk looking like a kicked puppy.
 
A kicked puppy that listens and knows how to backspace words, anyways.
 

 

Long story short, Hyuk is me, I am Hyuk.  My holiday just started but I am drowned in assignments so until I'm done with one due in 3 days, expect no update. But do expect short scribbles like this? Idk. See you all soon! <3