New Classmates

My First Love Story
GuiGui’s POV

Selina told them that they were new transferee students which will be part of their section. “Among the voices of the student out there, the new students are both handsome” Selina added. Jiro gave Selina a death glare. “So, you are going to break-up with me to date one of that GEEZ.!!!” Jiro’s voice raised. “Of couse not! Why would I?” Selina asked. I and Reen looked at each other and smiled. Jiro and Selina were in a relation for more than a year. They were like kids when they were fighting but we knew that they both love each other. “I’ll go first to the comfort room” I interrupted. Selina and Jiro started to talk on their seats.
“ok” Reen replied. I went to the comfort room and looked at the big mirror on the wall. “GuiGui WU! FIGHTING!” I said. I walked-out of the comfort room when suddenly someone bumped before me. “Aish~ look where you’re walking to!” the guy who bumped at me said with and angry tone. I quickly stood up ,my face turning red but before the words come-out of my mouth he was already gone. “I HATE IT!!!!!~” I shouted on my mind. He pissed me off. I went back in our room with a frown on my face then sat on my seat. Then, Reen hitted me lightly on the head. “YAH! Why do all people wanted to hit me?!” I shouted as everyone’s eyes were on me. “Chill~ it’s only a light punch.” Reen explained. “Tell me, what’s the problem?” she added. “Someone bumped at me that cause me to fall on the floor and guess what, intead of apologizing he put the blame on me and bot just that he was angry!” I explained. Then, the bell rang. Our adviser came. We stood up and greeted her, “Good Morning Ma’am” we bowed as we sitted back . “All of the people here were old students , right?” Mrs. Ming asked. “yes” we replied. “I would like to introduce your new classmates. “Mrs. Ming announced. Then, two boys came inside. I was reading a novel book and didn’t paid attention on what’s happening at the class. “I’m Aaron Yan, the previous school I attended was in RMIT Melbourne Australia University” The guy introduce with a height of 5’8, slim, has an anime like hairstyle, his face is almost perfect and has a white complexion. “Hi I’m Calvin Chen, the previous school I last attended is same with aaron’s school” the next guy introduced, he is 6’0 in height, slightly thin, also has an anime like hairstyle and has an almost perfect face.He has a sunshine smile unlike the first one. They both are good-looking and smart. And the one named Calvin looks funny. “Are you related?” Mrs. Ming Asked them. “ No. we are bestfriends” Calvin replied. “Ok, Ms. Wu” Mrs. Ming called me. “Yes, ma’am?” I replied. Then my eyes caught the guy named Aaron Yan. “YOU!!!!!!!” I yelled as im pointing him. “Do you know him?” Reen asked me, “He was the guy im telling you who bumped me this morning” I whispered, loud enough to hear. “It seems you know him Ms. Wu, so im assigning you to help him here, ok? Ms. Yuan please kindly transfer on the other seat. Mr. Yan sit next to Ms. Wu and you Mr. Chen sit next to Ms. Yuan” Mrs. Ming said. I was strucked for a moment. I heard my classmates murmuring, “They were lucky”. Whoa! Lucky of what? Lucky to be the seatmate of a rude guy? Yah! Please take me out of here, “ms. Yuan help Mr. Chen, ok?” Mrs. Ming said. “Yes, ma’am” Reen replied.

I saw Reen and Calvin talking happily. “Ok class make a summary of your last summer vacation” Mrs. Ming announced. I brought out my stationary. “AIyo! He’s very handsome” the girl on my back whispering. “hi classmate Yan”the girl on my back uttered. “Hello” he replied coldly and brought out a stationary also. Aish~ how could I focus on writing if im hearing too much noise. “Hi, I’m Selina Ren and he’s Jiro Wang” Selina interrupted."Hi Bro~" Jiro
said. "I'm Aaron Yan" Aaron introduced.. selina looked at Reen and calvin. "Well, obviously we can't talk to Reen and Calvin they seemed very close now" Selina said. "Why did you transfer here?"Jiro asked aaron. " I just wanted to know the educational system here" Aaron replied."Gui You lived before in Australia,right?" Selina asked me. "Yeah~" I replied. I didn't face her because I am busy writing. "Let's start writing selina" Jiro uttered. They started to write. Yipiee~ i can write now without hearing any noise. "By the way im sorry" Aaron mumbled. I looked at him. "Apology accepted" I replied. "What's your name again?"He asked. My heart skips a bit. "GuiGui Wu" I answered.He offered his hand for a handshake. "How's life in Australia?" I asked, washing the awkwardness in the air. "Fine" Aaron replied. I asked many questions to him but I think he was SAVING his words, his answers were very short. "Have you studied in Australia?" Aaron asked. Yeah, when I was in grade school but when I got in 4th grade my dad decided to live in Canada for our business but then we decided to go back here in Taiwan for my high school studies" I explained. "I see" He mumbled. "Me, I took my grade school in New York, we migrated in Australia when I was in 3rd grade until I took my highscool there and decided to study here in Taipei.Hmmm, every summer vacation we went here" Aaron said. WOW! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY he talked for more than 5 words. Then we started to finish our activity.The bell rang, "ok class pass your paper forwad"Mrs. Ming said.

End of GuiGui's POV

------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the late update..

thanks commenting..
no silent reader ok..^^