Friends?

My First Love Story
Aaron’s POV

Hey! Aaron Yan what’s happening to you? You don’t want to socialize with other people right?. Aish~ .Well, Calvin and I were both transferees. We can easily get used on our new surroundings since we know how to speak in chinese mandarin. I was sitted next to GuiGui Wu. She was the girl I bumped off this morning. I feel comfortable towards her, I don’t know why?. There’s something special about her that I can’t figure-out. The bell rang signalling for lunch break. “C’mon join us” GuiGui invited me. “I don’t want to” I replied as I glared at her. “Brg!” GuiGui mumbled as they left. I usually don’t want to socialize with others especially to those idiot ones.

End of Aaron’s POV
------------------------------------------------------------
Breaktime ended as they went back to their seats.GuiGui sighs. “Why?” Aaron asked. “Nothing , don’t mind me”GuiGui replied.

“Reen, can I have a favour?” Calvin asked. “Sure. What is it?”Reen replied. Calvin smiled. “Can you give me a tour here in Taipei on Saturday? Y’know I’m not so familiar here. I only lived here for 2 years when I was a kid” Calvin explained. “No problem” Reen replied cheerfully. Calvin thanked him.

Classes passed, since it was the first day of school they only did a getting to know oneself. Dismissal time.

Calvin’s POV
I had so much fun with my new classmates. They were good to us.hmmm…Reen is very nice. She’s funny but humorous. It was dismissal time and we walked together. “Hey Gui, Wu Chun is standing there” Jiro said. Who is he?

End of Calvin’s POV

Aaron’s POV

It was already dismissal time. We walked together with Guigui’s friends. There was a guy whose walking towards us. “Who is he?” Calvin whispered to Reen. “He’s the older brother of GuiGui” Reen replied. Oh! They are blood related. “Gui!” Wu Chun called out. “What are you doing here gege?”Guigui asked. “I just passed by here and I’ve decided to fetch you” Wu Chun answered. Jiro and Selina bid a goodbye to us. “Who are these guys?” WU Chun asked Guigui, he looks quite curious. “They are our new classmates” GuiGui replied. “hi, I’m Calvin Chen” Calvin introduced. “Oh! The son of the owner of the five star hotel in macau and some real estate in Australia and America” Wu Chun explained. Calvin just smiled. “I’m Aaron Yan” I introduced. “The older son in yan family. Wow. All I could say is your family is very rich, its very hard to enumerate all your properties” Wu Chun said. “Yah! Stop it gege, are you one of their stalker ha,!! You seem to know all about their family background” GuiGui said. Calvin let out a laugh. Guigui’s brother has much knowledge in business world ha.
“C’mon lets go home.im starving” GuiGui protested. “Ok.Ok. Reen I’ll give you a ride” Wu chun said. He also invited us to have ride but we refused.

We got home. Calvin cooked our dinner. I brought-out my laptop and started to surf in the net. “She’s already following me ha” I thought. I followed her back at weibo. She mentioned me

(Sina Conversation)

鬼鬼吴映洁: Thanks for following me back @炎亞綸
炎亞綸: @鬼鬼吴映洁, I don’t have any choice! I just force myself to follow you back

(I smiled)
鬼鬼吴映洁: You are such a brag @炎亞綸 !
炎亞綸: @鬼鬼吴映洁 ha! Me a brag?
鬼鬼吴映洁: Hahahaha! Yeah! I gotta go mr. @炎亞綸 . See you tomorrow. Don’t forget to eat your dinner 

“Hey! Calvin!” I shouted. “What?” Calvin asked as he prepares the food on the dinner table. I walked toward the table. “Am I brag?” I sitted. “No!” Calvin replied. “Sometimes” He joked as he chuckled. “Aish~” I mumbled. “Why did you ask so suddenly?” Calvin asked. “nothing” I started to eat my food , also did Calvin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
thanks for all your comments, it helps me to encourage to continue this story,,..^^
No silent reader,ok :)