Im her guardian angel

My First Love Story
Months had passed. And they were all close ties. GuiGui is already late so she ran in to their room. As she walked in to the room, she heard her classmates singing a birthday song.

Zhù Nǐ shēng rì kuài lè Zhù Nǐ shēng rì kuài lè
Zhù Nǐ xìng fú Zhù Nǐ jiàn kāng
Zhù Nǐ qián tú guāng míng

Zhù Nǐ shēng rì kuài le Zhù Nǐ shēng rì kuài lè

Zhù Nǐ xìng fú Zhù Nǐ jiàn kāng

Yǒu gè wēn nuǎn jiā ting 。

GuiGui was surprised as Aaron walks toward her, holding a strawberry cake. “Happy Birthday, Ghost!” Aaron greeted. GuiGui thanked everyone. Then, they sitted on their seats. “Thank you” GuiGui whispered to Aaron. “ They just forced me to do that” Aaron replied. “Is that so?” GuiGui raised her voiced. She got irritated. “Cal, lets exchange seats” she said. “Why?” Calvin asked. “Don’t mind her”Aaron interrupted. GuiGui pouts. “Just sit there!” Aaron said. “Im just kidding. Smile.It’s your day” Aaron explained. “heh! Its my day but you started to pissed me!!!” GuiGui said. “Aiyo! Does that me you won’t forgive me?”Aaron asked as she stared to GuiGui. “hey! Stop staring me. Ok.ok you are already forgiven” GuiGui sigh. “THANKS!!! So where will you celebrate your birthday,anyways?” Aaron asked. “At my house only” GuiGui replied.
------------------------------------------------------------
GuiGui, Reen,Selina,Jiro,Calvin and Aaron walked together. “Guys, I wanted to invite you in our house for a small gathering” GuiGui said. “Sure” they replied. They went at the bus stop and rode in a bus. They give their birthday gifts to GuiGui EXCEPT Aaron.

@Wu house
They sang a birthday song. GuiGui introduced Calvin and Aaron to her parents. They enjoyed each oter’s company. Calvin and Jiro always cracks some jokes. The sun slowly sets down. “We gotta go, happy birthday again Gui” Selina said. “Thank you aunt and uncle for the very delicious foods” they said. “mom,dad, I’ll just accompany them outside” GuiGui said. “Ok. Take care”Mrs. Wu said.

They were walking. “Guys, let’s have our winter vacation in Macau” Calvin suggested. “Sure, we’ll stay on your hotel” Reen said. “And it should be V.I.P’s rooms!” Aaron added. “Agree” Jiro exclaimed as they laughed. “Gui, can we talk later?” Aaron asked. The others were busy planning for their winter vacation in Macau. “We can talk now” GuiGui replied. “Please” Aaron insisted. “Ok.”GuiGui replied. “Go home gui”Jiro said. “Ok. Take care guys” GuiGui said. ‘I’ll send her home. I saw 2 men standing there” Aaron uttered. “Whatta lame excuse AARON YAN” aaron thought “Do you want me to accompany you” Calvin asked. “No need. You must accompany Reen instead” Aaron replied. “ok” calvin replied as they rode in a taxi cab. “Go home. I know you were lying. I didn’t saw any men standing there. And besides I know how to protect myself”GuiGui explained. “we’ll talk,right” Aaron reminded guigui. GuiGui paused for a moment and said, “ It’s getting late, Go home. We can talk tomorrow” . “No. I want to make sure you got home safely” Aaron raised his voice. “Whatever” guigui sigh. Then, they walk. Aaron slowly held the hands of GuiGui. GuiGui looked at him confused. Aaron looking straight. GuiGui smiled and look-up at the sky that full of shining stars. “You know what, I didn’t expect that we will become close friends” GuiGui said. Aaron was quite curious and confused. “ Because I thought you are really a brag and we have different personality” GuiGui explained. “But then….”Aaron interrupt. “We were close friends now..Hmmmm… I guess, you are one of my bestfriends now and also Calvin” Guigui added as she smiled. Aaron blushed.

GuiGui’s POV
I enjoyed my birthday. I had lots of fun and laughter’s with my family and friends. Aaron sent me home. “Go home” I said as I smiled. Aaron get something on his and he handed me a small box. I opened it and wow! A beautiful necklace. He het it and wore it to me. “I personalize the design of it” Aaron said. I got a little confused, why it is letter “A” not “G”. “hmmm.. aaron, why it’s letter A? Im just curious” I asked shyly. He smiled and replied, “ “A” stands for my name AARON which I will be your GUARDIAN ANGEL and protector.” Aaron explained. I blushed. Aiyo! Its very embarrassed. I thanked him. “You must treasure it” He reminded me. “I will” I assured. He kissed my forehead. I guess im like a RED TOMATO. “Good night” he bid a goodbye. I went inside the house. “Who gave that necklace?” Dad asked me. “Aaron gave it to me as a birthday present” I replied. “And why are you blushing ha?” Chun gege teased me. I sitted and get a piece of strawberry cake. “im not” I said. “Does he courting you?” he added. Yhah! Im dead, Im pretty sure im blushing. “He isn’t. We are just friends” I replied, I give emphasis to the word FRIENDS. They laugh at me. I pouted, showing that im already pissed off. “Aigoo~ stop pouting my little sister. It’s your birthday so you must be happy” Chun gege said as he handed me a box. “hope you’ll like it” he added. I opened the box and my eyes widened, “I LOVE YOU GEGE!!” I hugged him. He gave me the pair of shoes that I really like. I saw that shoes when we visited one of the store in Paris, it’s very expensive ha. “Welcome” Chun gege replied. “Don not spoiled your little sister Chun” Mom reminded my brother. “It’s okay mom. She’s the only sister I have and besides she always did a very good job at school. She deserves to receive her reward.” Chun gege explained. We talked for an hour and I proceeded to my room, today was very tiring yet happy. It was already 10:00 o’clock but I can’t sleep. I was looking at the white painted ceiling. “Does he love me?” I said to myself.