FORTUNE COOKIES

My First Love Story

Normal POV

 

"You proved to me Aaron Yan that love has a happy ending. You changed the pessimist love view of mine into an optimistic view. You made my life more meaningful than before. You give me alot of reason to wake up each morning. I'm happy to shared this kind of life with you" GuiGui said as he caressed the hair of sleeping Aaron. "Good Morning Gui" Aaron hugged her. "Good Morning,get up, you still have work" GuiGui said as he nodded. Aaron took a bath while GuiGui made their breakfast.

While they are eating GuiGui suddenly gave Aaron a "Fortune Cookie". "What it is for?" Aaron said as he opened it and got the small piece of paper. GuiGui watching him with a smile on her face.

 

                                                    "You will become a DADDY!!!"

 

Aaron looked at her confused. "I'm sorry if I lied to you. I just want to know if you will leave me knowing that i can't give you a child. I know that is wrong to test your love for me but you know that I'm afraid of love but you proved me that you really love me.. I hope you would....." before guigui could continue Aaron place his lips on her. He hugged her and said, "Forget it Gui, I understand. You know that you are my life that if I lose you my life would be nothing again. I assure you that we will have a happy family" Aaron promised.