My First Love Story

My First Love Story

Years past so quickly. Aaron and GuiGui had had a twins a boy named Tristan and a girl named Lynn. They considered as a one of happy family in taiwan. Aaron is now a successful business tycoon which he owned a real estate while guigui decided to be a simple house wife to spend all her time with their children and to take care them.

Today is the the 2nd birthday of their twins. Of course their friends and family attended.

"GUI~" selina and een shouted happily. Its been years that they didnt met. Selina pursue her dream to become a professional singer and studied in london while reen a famous photographer. "Hey!!!" they hugged each other. "Yah! Why didn't you contact me?" selina pouted. "I wan busy. I'm sorry. I'm glad that you made it here" GuIgui said. "Mom" the two cute kids tugged the dress of guigui. "Are they your kids?" Reen asked. "yes. Baby these 2 beautiful ladies are your aunt selina and reen" GuiGui introduced. "So cute" selina pinched the cheeks of Tristan. "Yah!!!!" Tristan shouted. "Opsss~ I guess he inherit the attitude of his daddy" Reen joked as Aaron came. "Yup." Aaron lift Tristan on his arm. "Its been so long.. Where's Calvin and Jiro?" Aaron asked. "Jiro sends his mom in the airport. He will be here later" Selina said. "And where is my dearest cousin?" Aaron asked. "He just parked the car" Reen replied. "Hey!! Did I missed something?" Calvin asked. "Uncle!!" Lynn cheered as calvin carried her. "Aiyo! My little princess miss me" Calvin cutely said as lynn nodded.

 

The party started, their parents cant come because of some important errands. "Gege, Jie" Min pei called out. She was now a famous fashion designer in Asian countries and European countries.

 

"Who would believe that my FIRST LOVE STORY would be a successful story" GuiGui smiled as she watching all the people imporatnt to her enjoying the party and with a trace of happiness on their faces.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

wew! who wants a sequel?

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND FOR SUBSCRIBING THIS STORY!(:

 

I'M GONNA START AGAIN AN ANOTHER STORY.!!!((:

A MUCH LONGER THAN THIS ONE..EHHEHE

 

snow_princess signing off^^