You’re an angel

My First Love Story
Normal POV

Nextday @ school

Aaron and Calvin went early in school. Aaron find GuiGui sleeping on her desk. “She’s sleeping, don’t disturb her” Reen said to Aaron. “She went early to school not just to be late and to sleep” Selina explained.
“Does she experience sleepless nights always?” Calvin asked. “Yeah. She has Insomia” Reen replied. The teacher came in. Aaron tapped guigui’s shoulder. “wake up, our teacher is here” Aaron whispered,loud enough to make GuiGui hear it. GuiGui woke up and thanked Aaron. She tied-up her hair. “We’ll do an election today for our homeroom officers” Mrs. Ming announced. “Who is absent,anyways?” Mrs. Ming added. “Ma’am Jiro was excused because of their basketball practice” Selina said. “I see. So, let’s start voting” Mrs. Ming said. They started to vote someone until they filled all the positions.

President: Aaron Yan
Vice-President: GuiGui Wu
Secretary: Reen Yuan
Assistant-secretary: Calvin Chen
Business Manger: Show Luo
Treasurer: Rainie Yang
Auditor: Selina Ren

The classes goes on. “Are you still sleepy?” Aaron asked GuiGui who was pinching her cheeks. “Slight” Guigui replied. “Sleep first. I’ll lend you my notes” Aaron said. GuiGui was shocked “Really?” She asked in disbelief. “Yes” Aarpn replied. GuiGui sleeped on her desk. Aaron looked at her. “You’re like an Angel” Aaron said to himself. “Yah! Aaron Yan ,what are you saying!!!” Aaron shouted to himself. Two classes had passed and GuiGui is still sleeping until lunch time came. “We’ll go first to the cafeteria” Calvin said. Aaron just nodded. Aaron picked GuiGui’s notebook and copied their notes on it. GuiGui suddenly woke up .She stretching her arm while her eyes still closed. “What class are we now?” GuiGui asked in whispering way. Then,GuiGui composed herself.. “It was already lunch break” Aaron replied as he looked at GuiGui. “Oh! I slept for almost 3 hours” GuiGui mumbled. “That’s my notebook ha!” She exclaimed. “I copied some of our notes” Aaron said as he handed his notebooks to GuiGui. “Oh..XieXie ni” GuiGui thanked him. GuiGui and Aaron ate theit packed lunch. “Who made your lunch food?” GuiGui asked. “Calvin” Aaron replied as he munched his food. “why?”GuiGui asked. “Simple reason, I don’t know how to cook but I know how to eat” Aaron answered. GuiGui let-out a small laugh. “You are like my brother Chun ge, He is a ‘eating-king’” GuiGui burst into laughter. Aaron’s heart pumped so fast. “You know Aaron, im so surprised to you” GuiGui said. “Why?”Aaron raised his left eyebrow. “You’re not saving your words anymore” GuiGui exclaimed. “Crazy!” Aaron uttered as he smiled. A very bright smile. Calvin,Reen and Selina were on the backdoor looking at GuiGui and Aaron. Calvin’s eyes widened and said, “Is that true.Aaron is smiling?”. “What’s with the reaction ha!” Reen said. “Usually he doesn’t easily smile to other unless he felt comfortable to that person. Aaron is the type of person that is hard to be-friend with” Calvin explained.

GuiGui’s POV

Aaron and I talked. This is the first time I saw him smiling for a week I’ve been with him. His smile is very bright,thus, make my heart pumped so fast. And I guess im blushing. “You want?” I offered him my food. “Thanks” he picked the shrimp. “Do you have any siblings?” I asked. “Yes, I have a little sister. She is 2 years younger than me.”Aaron replied. “How about you?Is Chun your only sibling?” he added. I just nodded. We shared some personal information about us.

------------------------------------------------------------
Does Aaron has a feelings for guigui, vice versa?
Find-out on the next more chapters. Don’t forget to leave a comment..^^

@Bubble: hahaha..yeah.. He is kinda moody. We’ll soon find-out if he has a feelings for GuiGui.^^
@TaeYeon31: Yeah..thanks for commenting/…hahaha..
@GuiLun_Forever: it was because aaron bumped off to guigui without apologizing..hehehe
@anjelecx007: yah! Give me the link of your fanfic.hahaha…I’ll read it..hihihi//..