Meeting her parents

My First Love Story
Aaron and GuiGui were walking together and reminiscing the days that they were just friends. The 1st day that Aaron bump on her, and those cat and dog’s fights. They were laughing as they remembered those funny memories that they shared together. “Gui, I suddenly remember just now. What Hebe told you before she left?” Aaron asked. GuiGui smiled and replied. “She told me that you love me and she’s looking forward to see both of us together”. “BaoBei” Aaron whispered on GuiGui’s ear. “I Love you”. “I love you too”. They were heading at the house of GuiGui and GuiGui’s mother saw them. Aaron was holding Guigui’s hand. “MOM!” GuiGui exclaimed. Her heart beats so fast, THUMP! THUMP!. Her mother told them to go inside the house. They sat on the couch opposing GuiGui’s parent. “Mom, Dad. Aaron is now my boyfriend” GuiGui bowed her head. “I promise, I won’t hurt her” Aaron assured. Mrs. Wu is smiling at them. “I’ll keep your words Aaron” Mr. Wu said. GuiLun both relieved knowing they got the blessing of GuiGui’s parents. “Thank you aunt and uncle” “Thanks mom and dad.” GuiGui. “I’ll go ahead aunt and uncle” Aaron said. “Just stay here first Aaron. Eat dinner with us” Mrs Wu offered. “Sure aunt” Aaron replied. Mr Wu and Aaron chatted about their same interest in Basketball while Guigui was in the kitchen helping her mom to prepare their dinner. “Gui, I’m so happy for you. You’ve got a loving boyfriend that will take care of you” Mrs Wu said. “I know mom. I’m so thankful to have Aaron” GuiGui said. Then, they eat their dinner happily. “I need to go now. Thanks for the wonderful dinner” Aaron said. GuiGui accompany him outside their house. “I miss you already” Aaron said as he hugged GuiGui tightly. “Me too”. “I’ll fetch you tomorrow okay?” Aaron broke the hug. GuiGui just nodded. Aaron kissed her forehead and leaved.

As Aaron got home he quickly texted his beloved GuiGui.

“Good Night BaoBei GuiGui. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

See yah in dreamland. I love you <3”

-Aaron

GuiGui smiled as she read the message. GuiGui send her reply and quickly fell asleep.

“ I love you too~!!((: See you there in dreamland. I miss you already my BaoBei”

-GuiGui

Aaron smiled and fell asleep. Tomorrow is a brand new day for them to start their both lives together.