Who is she?

My First Love Story
Guigui’s Pov
I’m not use to do nothing. Aha! I’ll call Reen. I get my cellphone and I dialed the number of Reen.
“Reen, want to go in the mall?” I asked. “Please say yes” I pleaded
“Im sorry gui, I promised to Calvin that I’ll accompany him today” Reen sadly replied. “It’s okay. I ask selina instead” I said. “Enjoy” I added as I ended the call. I dialed the number of selina.
“Hi sel,”. “Hey gui, im just planning to call you” selina said. “Why?” I asked. “I want to invite you to watch a basketball game later” Selina answered. “Sure” I replied.
------------------------------------------------------------
I was 2:30pm in the afternoon. I waited for selina at the front of Taiwan stadium. Its early though. “Hey gui!” Selina shouted. I waved at her. “Hi sel, Hi jiro” I said. “C’mon lets go inside” Jiro said.
We bought some drinks and proceeded to our reserved seats. The basketball battle were between Taiwan VS. Philippines. We enjoyed watching it. I do really love basketball since I was young. When I was looking around, I saw Aaron? Is that aaron? I asked myself. “Look! Aaron is there!” Selina shouted. “But who’s the girl with him?” Jiro asked. “his girlfriend?” Selina concluded. “yah! Stop talking about other’s lives..”I interrupted. Why I feel a little hurt in my heart. No gui. You are not inlove with him. He is just your bestfriend. Yah! Gui stop thinking. “Yeah! He got the final shot!!” I yelled. Distracting their thoughts about Aaron and that ‘GIRL’. “Aiyo! We lose” Jiro sadly said. “C’mon I want to go home.!!!” I said. Why I can’t focus. “Hey! Aaron!” Selina shouted. I came back from reality. Aiyo! What should I do.? Calm gui. “Hey” Aaron mumbled. The girl with him was holding his arm. “hey, Is she your girlfriend?” Jiro asked. Please. Don’t answer the question of Jiro. “Hi Gui”Aaron greeted me. “oh hi” I said. “You won’t introduce me at your friends?” the girl said. “Sorry. Guys, She’s Hebe”. Okay, we introduced ourselves to her, vice versa. “Aaron, c’mon .Im hungry” Hebe said. Aaron smiled at her. “Okay. Guys we’ll go.Bye” Aaron said as they left. “Are you okay gui?” Selina asked. “Yes, I am” I replied.
I got home. Aaron and Hebe’s image were playing theater in my mind. She must be one of the important person in Aaron’s life. His smile was very bright and according to calvin aaron did.t easily give his smile to other person. Hey! Guigui you must sleep now. You have an early school tomorrow so stop bothering yourself and thoughts with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think would be the role of hebe in their lives?
Don't forget to leave a comment