Jealousy?

My First Love Story
GuiGui’s POV

I woke up early and gone for school. “GUI~” Reen ran towards me and hugged me. “I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to accompany you last Saturday” Reen apologized. “Its okay” I assured. Then, we proceeded to our classroom. I found Calvin there but I didn’t see Aaron. It’s weird, Aaron usually got in school early. “Where’s Aaron?” I asked. “He’ll not go to attend school” Calvin replied. “But why?” Jiro interrupt. “He wants to give tour to Hebe here in Taipei” Calvin answered. “A DATE!” Selina exclaimed. I sighed and sitted on my chair. They talk about Hebe and Aaron. They grew up together, they known each other for a longer time.

===========================================================

Time passed quickly. All day was so boring without Aaron. No one would piss me. No one I could play around. Don’t get me wrong for saying I haven’t fun with my friends. I just really don’t want to interrupt their own conversation. They were LOVERS. They need time to talk about their relationships. “Gui. Let’s go later in the newly open cake shop near in our school.” Selina uttered. “Sure” I replied. While we’re walking, outside the campus we saw Hebe and Aaron. “HEY!” Aaron said. A smile plastered on his face. I felt a sudden sadness, I don’t know why? I must be happy to see him and his bright smile, but I really can’t fake a smile. “Gui~” Aaron called my name. I came back in reality. “Why?” I asked without an expression in my face. “Are you okay?” Aaron asked. “Yes, I’m fine” I said as I walk faster away from them. “Aish~ all lovers!!!!” I thought.

End of GuiGui’s POV

“What’s wrong with her?” Aaron asked. “We don’t know. She’s been like that since this morning” Reen replied. They got in the cake shop and ordered different flavoured cakes. “Gui, why are you so quite?” Hebe asked. “Don’t mind me. I’m just not on my mood to talk.” Guigui replied. “Calvin told us you were childhood friends” Selina said to Aaron and Hebe. “Yes we were. And I like him” Hebe said happily. Aaron didn’t say any word and just smiled. “Since were young I always told him I loved him but he just smile” Hebe pout. “Aiyo! You’re so cute” Aaron patted her head. “What the… He’s acting differently ha” GuiGui thought. “Please Lord give me more patience to stay here” GuiGui shouts to her mind.

Finally, they’d decided to go home. “Gui, I’ll give you a ride” Aaron said. “Thanks. But I prefer to walk. Bye” Guigui bid a goodbye at them.

===========================================================-

Days passes and Aaron was always with Hebe. GuiGui doesn’t understand the feelings she had whenever she saw Aaron and Hebe together. When they were walking, Guigui stumble on the ground. “Ouch” she groaned. Aaron ran towards her. “Aiyo! Stupid! You’re so careless.” Aaron said as he put his handkerchief on Guigui’s bleeding knee. “YAH! If you’re going to scolded me, don’t help me instead!” GuiGui stood but she falls down luckily Aaron’s arm caught her. “I’m sorry. I’m just worried about you. Be careful” Aaron said. Their face was just a centimetre away from each other. They are both blushing. “Guigui, are you okay” Hebe took away the hands of Aaron from her. GuiGui stood up straight. “I’m fine. No worries” GuiGui assured. “Come. I piggy back you” Aaron suggested. “She’s fine. You can walk right?” Hebe asked Gui. “Yes, I could” GuiGui forced a smile. The truth was she really can’t her knee was badly hurt. Selina and Reen helped her to walk. They sitted on the bench. “ I’ll call Chun gege to fetch me” GuiGui said as she dialed the cell number of Chun.

Guigui: Gege, can you fetch me here at the park?

Chun: Why? What happened?

GuiGui: I stumbled on the ground and I guess I badly hurt my knee

Chun: ok. I’ll be there in 15 mins.

GuiGui: Thanks

She ended the call. “You may go now, Chun gege will be here in 15 mins.” GuiGui said. “Are you sure?” Reen asked. “Yes”. “I’ll wait for Chun here with her” Aaron said. “But how about me?” Hebe asked. “Go now Aaron. I’m fine here”Guigui assured. “Please stay” guigui thought.

“OK! Let’s just wait for Chun gege with her” Calvin suggested. They agreed. After 15 mins. Chun arrived with his girlfriend Ella Chen. “Are you okay gui?” Ella worriedly asked. “Yes I am jie” GuiGui replied. “By the way guys, she’s the fiancée of my brother. She’s Ella Chen” Guigui said. They introduced themselves. Vice versa. “I’ll take you home” Chun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Hebe’s POV

I’ve decided to visit my prince Aaron and Calvin in Taipei. I noticed sudden changes on him. He can freely smile now. I never saw him smiling like that, he’s not cold though. And since I came in Taiwan and we were together he always talked about Guigui. Does he love that girl? We went on their school and I finally meet her with her friends. She’s beautiful and good person, I guess. But that’s not matters to me now. All I want to know if my prince love her or not. The longer I stayed and hang-out with them I slowly discovered that he loves gui. It ripped my heart know that I’ve waited for him for a long time and did my best to make him mine but that’s not all enough. I can’t give him up like that, I’ll take him away from guigui. While we’re walking at the park GuiGui stumbled and Aaron rush to her. He looks so worried. His arms caught guigui from falling. Their face was millimetre way from each other. I quickly took off the arms of Aaron to her. We waited for his brother to fetch her. My heart over-flowed with sadness.