They Don't Like me?

My First Love Story
GuiGui's POV

The sun shines so bright. Today is the most breath-taking day. Aaron will finally introduce me to his mom and sister. What if they don't like me? YAAAAAAAH~ I'll make sure i'll buried myself on the ground. The doorbell rang as I go down and opened it. A handsome man gave me a beautiful smile. "Are you ready?" Aaron asked me. "Yes?" I replied, unsure. We rode on his car and i did'nt noticed that we'd arrived at the restaurant. I took a deep-breath before we entered. A beautiful young lady hooked her arm to aaron. "Gege~" She whined. I felt relieved that she is Aaron's sister, they have a resemblance though. She's so beautiful, no wonders that they are siblings. We stood on table and greeted his mom. She looks younger than I thought and beautiful. Are the Yan's clan has a Beautiful and Handsome DNA? "good morning Aunt" I greeted. "Take a seat" she replied. I felt nervous. "Mom, meiemei, she's GuiGui Wu my girlfriend" Aaron said as I smiled. I saw min pei glared at me. What the heck, didn't I do wrong unto her? I gulp as i'm trying myself to stay calm. "So how many months you've been together?" mrs. Yan asked. "2 months" Aaron replied. "Gege, why Hebe jie is not here?" Min pei pouted. "I want to see her, I want to shared bond with and you" Min pei complained. "Mei, stop that" Aaron said as min pei pouted. "By the way Aaron, Your dad will attend a party next week and he wants you to Hebe" Mrs. Yan said. Aaron looked at me as i nodded. I felt out of place, for the whole hour they just talk some random topic which I can't relate but I just smiled. Then Mrs. Yan excused herself and go in the Lady's room and Aaron also went in Men's room. It was awkward and min pei finally broke the silence, "Why don't you just go?" she said. "excused me?" I asked. Maybe i just heard wrong. "Just go. Obviously you can't be part of us. I don't know why my brother chose you over Hebe jie. She's more compatible to him than you" She harsly said. Tears starts to gathered in my eyes, "Yah! Just leave ok. I don't like you so like my mom!" she said. I stood up and ran away. Those words plays like a theather in my mind. How could she be so harsh to me. I cried so hard when someone shook me........"Gui!" A man shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah! em' back again.ahhahaha!!!
so what do you think of this chapter?
Just continue commenting, oka?((((:
Thank you!^^