Giving-Up

My First Love Story
@school (dismissal time)

“Hebe will leave tonight, she wants to see us before she go” Aaron said. Hebe was coming. “Hey guys” Hebe said. “Oh! We heard your leaving tonight, why so sudden?” Reen asked. “My brother is coming home, so I must be there. If I didn’t he’ll reprimand me” Hebe wink. “Where’s Gui?” She asked. “She forgot something on our classroom” Selina replied. “By the way, can I talk to you for a minute Aaron. Just the two of us” Hebe said. “Sure” Aaron replied. They went in the Gazeebo near at the garden. “Aaron, I love you” Hebe said. “Hebe, I love you too as a sister” Aaron said. “ NO AARON. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. I DIDN’T LOVE YOU AS A BROTHER! I LOVED YOU! I DID EVERTHING FOR YOU BUT WHY I CAN’T WIN YOUR HEART, WAS THAT NOT ENOUGH HA? AARON PLEASE BE WITH ME!!” Hebe started to cry. “Hebe listens. I didn’t feel the same way to you. I’m not the one for you.” Aaron said. “Why it’s very easy for you to say that to me. Am I not important to you?” Hebe said. “No Hebe. You are like a younger sister to me like Min pei” Aaron tried to stay calm. He hugged Hebe tightly. “Why? Is it because of Guigui?” Hebe was sobbing harder. “I don’t know. I’m still confused. I’m sorry Hebe. You deserve to find a man that is better than me. You will never be happy if you continued to fool yourself for believing that you are in love with me. Maybe I’m wrong for giving you more affection that makes you to misunderstood it” Aaron explained. Hebe laughs a little. “Maybe. You are right but until I haven’t find the man for me. I’ll be a fool for loving you” Hebe said. “Fine” Aaron smiled. “If you find that man, be sure you’ll introduce him to me so I can critize him” Aaron reminded her. “I will. C’mon they are waiting for us” Hebe said as she wiping her tears.

-------------------=

“Hey! Why did you cry?” Calvin asked. “He makes me cry” Hebe said as she was pointing Aaron. “Yah! Aaron why did make cry our little HEBE!” Calvin faking to punch Aaron. “Yah! Silly! That’s tears of truth you know!” Aaron replied. Everyone laugh. “Hi Gui” Hebe said. GuiGui just smiled. They eat lunch together and proceeded in the airport. “Bye-bye, Thanks for being so nice to me. I will miss you” Hebe said. “We’ll miss you too”. Hebe hugged guigui and whisper on her ears. Guigui’s eyes widened. “Bye” Hebe walk-in in the departure area. “What does she said to you?” Aaron asked. “Nothing” GuiGui replied as she walks.

*Flashback*

Hebe hugged Guigui and whispered, “I’m giving-up. Take good care of Aaron ha. I’m looking forward to see both of you together and HAPPY”.

*end of flashback*

===========================================================