Hebe and Aaron's relation

My First Love Story
It was Saturday. It’s Jiro and Selina’s 1 year and 7th monthsary. They decided to celebrate it with their friends. “Happy Monthsary to both of you” They greeted. “Thanks” Selina and Jiro replied happily.

They rode in different rides. “C’mon guys lets ride in a Roller Coaster” Jiro suggested. GuiGui is slightly afraid in heights, she has an ACROPHOBIA.

. “I’ll just stay here” GuiGui smiled. “I forgot GuiGui is afraid in heights” Selina said. “Then, I will sit beside you” Aaron said. “But how about me?” Hebe protested. “I’m fine Aaron. I really don’t want to ride in a Roller Coaster” GuiGui said. “No. Hebe, please. You are not afraid in heights right? So you can go alone.” Aaron said. Hebe pouts but she can’t complain anymore, Aaron is serious. “Fine!” Hebe said as she sitted on the back seat of Aaron and GuiGui. The coaster starts to move. Everyone got to scream. They put their hands in the air while screaming. GuiGui closed her eyes and very afraid. Aaron gazed at GuiGui. Aaron wrapped his arm at GuiGui’s shoulder. “Please! STOP THIS!!!!~” GuiGui shouted. She hugged Aaron very tight. “I’m here don’t be afraid” Aaron said to guigui. The loops come to the end. “Let’s try again!!!” Jiro said happily. “YAH!!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO DIE JIRO WANG HA!!!!” Guigui said as she was totally pissed off. “I’m just kidding LITTLE GHOST!!” Jiro said as he ran with Selina. She sighs and uttered, “Thanks”. “You’re welcome” Aaron replied. “Aaron c’mon I want to ride there” Hebe said as she was pointing the Anchor’s away. She grabbed the arms of Aaron and ran. “Are you okay?” Reen asked. “Yes, I am” GuiGui replied. “Just give some patience to Hebe. I know she’s already gone overboard” Calvin said. “How did Calvin knew?” GuiGui thought. “It’s alright” GuiGui said. They began to walk to find the others. “Did Hebe really like Aaron?” Reen asked Calvin. “Yes. It was because Aaron and I were the only friends she had that comfort her when her parent’s died, 7 years ago”. Reen and GuiGui didn’t say anything letting Calvin to continue his story.

“Her parent’s died in a car accident. Hebe was very little that time but she clearly understands what’s happening around. She came from a wealthy and happy family. Their family owned cosmetics company, Hotels in Asian countries and has many investments. Hebe is very cheerful and down-to-earth girl but when the accident happened she suddenly change and become cold towards other. She was thinking that all the people surrounds her were pitying her. After the burial, her older brother needs to take-over of their family business. They don’t have time to grieve for their parent’s death. Hebe left alone in their house, she lock herself in her room and cried all day. No one can insist her to go out until I and Aaron decided to visit her. That time we were not close with Hebe.

*Flash Back*

“Master Aaron and Calvin, Miss Hebe doesn’t want to see anyone” The butler said. Aaron just ignored him and walked through Hebe’s room in 2nd floor. He opened the door and found Hebe sitting on the floor hugging the picture frame of her parent’s picture. “Hebe are you okay?” I asked as I sitted next to her. “STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!~~ LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” Hebe shouted as she was sobbing. “I don’t need your pity! Go away!!” she added. “Who said we pity you?” Aaron coldly asked. Hebe suddenly stopped from crying. “You cried since the day your parent’s died” Aaron said, a little bit harsh. “Aaron!!” I hissed. “You don’t know what’s the feeling to lost the people you really love!!” Hebe started to cry again. “Do you think they will be happy to see you like that?” Aaron said. Then, He knelt his one knee in Hebe’s front and wiped her tears away. “Don’t cry. I will be here for you.” Aaron said as he hugged Hebe.

*End of flashback*

“After that we became friends. Hebe backs on herself. Aaron treated her like a little sister but Hebe did not feel the same way. She loves Aaron” Calvin ended his story. We looked at Hebe and Aaron, they were very happy. “Hey guys, come here!!” Selina shouted. We look for a place where we could eat our lunch. We were having so much fun.

End of Calvin’s POV

GuiGui’s POV

After hearing the story of Hebe, I felt a little hurt in my heart. As I was looking at them, they were so happy. “Maybe, Hebe more deserves Aaron than anyone else. I and Aaron were just friends. Maybe it’s the right time to GIVE-UP ” I thought.

=======================================================================

What will happen to GuiGui and Aaron? Does GuiGui finally discover her feelings for Aaron? Or Hebe would finally wins the heart of Aaron? Find-out in the next chapter.

Don’t forget to leave a comment ha. ^^

Xiexie ni (((: