Taking Care of Him

My First Love Story
It was saturday and GuiGui decided to visit Aaron, Calvin informed her that Aaron was sick and he needs to meet Reen to attend her mother's birthday. "I'll go ahead Gui" Calvin bade a goodbye as GuiGui went in the kitchen to cook a porridge for her beloved Aaron. "Cal, are you there?" Aaron called out. GuiGuin walked to his room and sat next to him. "He went in the house of Reen. How's your feeling?" GuiGui said worriedly. "I'm fine babe. Thanks for coming here, anyways" Aaron smiled. "You're welcome Baobei, you should rest. I'll be back after i'm done cooking" GuiGui said as Aaron nodded.

Aaron and GuiGui decided to watch some movie after guigui done to fed Aaron. "Hmmm.. GuiGui, are you free tomorrow?" Aaron asked. "Yes. why?" She asked as her eyes were glued on the TV screen. "I'm going to introduced you to my mom and sister" Aaron said as she choke. "Aye? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

GuiGui's POV

I've decided to take care of Aaron since Calvin is going to attent the birthday of Reen's mom along with Jiro and Selina. As i'm done to fed him we watch a comedy movie, then he suddenly told me that he is planning to introduced me to his mother and sister. I choke in shocked. SERIOUSLY TOMORROW I'M GONNA MEET HER MOM AND SISTER? WHY SO SUDDEN? "you sure?" I asked him in disbelief. "As in tomorrow?" i confirmed. He raised an eyebrow and answered, "Yes. Is there any problem?". "Nothing.i'm....jussstttt" I stuttered as he held my hands. I felt warm and safe."Don't be scared babe, they won't bite you okay" he chuckled as i pouted. "Aiyo! you are so cute. Seriously, you don't need to be scared they are both good and for sure they will like you and besides who wouldn't like you anyways? you are too perfect, Beautiful,kind-hearted,smart,funny,knows how to respect the people surrounds you and many more good qualities you have." Aaron said. I felt so special and touched, he said it with full of sincerity. I peck him on the cheek. "Thank you so much" I muttered as i smiled.

~

i'm going to update again soon, so guigui will finally meet the mother of aaron with his sister. What do you think will happen? Are they will like guigui or not? find-out on the next chapter.


Don't forget to leave a comment ,ok?(((: