Confused Heart

My First Love Story
GuiGui’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since Hebe left. I’m still confused with my real feeling for Aaron. I can’t fall for him, he is only my friend, a bestfriend but how would I stop this crazy feelings? Aiyo! It’s driving me crazy. “Hey! Why are you daydreaming?” Aaron shouted on my face. I came back from reality. “Ha?” I mumbled. “Are you daydreaming of me?” Aaron teased. “Of course NOT! You are really a brag!” I denied. “By the way Gui, Aaron is planning to treat us a diner later. Would you mind to come?” Calvin interrupted. “I’m not sure yet” I replied. Aaron frowned and said, “And why you can’t come ha”. “I just don’t want to see your ugly face while I’m eating” I joked. “awww~ you already abandoning me?” Aaron acted that he was hurt. “Aiyo! You two are look-good together” Selina commented. “I love you Gui” Aaron said. After hearing that my heart beats so fast. “You won’t say you love me too?” Aaron asked. Why he acting so weird today, He just make things complicated for me. He makes my heart and mind more confuse. “Stop acting like a kid YALUN!” for the first time I called him in his Chinese name. “Fine. But you’ll come later.” Aaron claimed. Please Lord, let me know if I loved him or not.

For the whole day, I’m still thinking about my feelings for Aaron.

“It’s totally made me gone insane” I shouted in my mind.

End of GuiGui’s POV

Aaron’s POV

This morning was kinda weird for me. I’m acting like a kid around GuiGui. I don’t know what’s happening to me. When I said “I Love You” to Gui my heart beats so fast but I handled myself to stay cool. I guess, I really need to confess to her. Though I’m not sure yet if she’ll accept me but I can’t no longer keep it inside me.

It was already dismissal and I noticed that GuiGui was spacing out. What she’s thinking? We went in a steak house near on our school. GuiGui been so quiet for the whole time we’re eating. She doesn’t talk so much unlike before that she’ll speak non-stop. “Hey Gui, are you alright?” Jiro asked. “Yes, I am” GuiGui replied. “I just really don’t want to see the UGLY face of Aaron” GuiGui joked. “Aishh~ you are really a cold-hearted person for not noticing my handsome face” I said as they laugh. “I’m just kidding” guigui said. We finished eating our dinner and I told GuiGui that I’ll send her home which she didn’t mind to. We stopped walking at the park and I finally got a gut to confess to her.

===========================================================-

Sorry for this lame chapter. Please bare with me for taking it too long to make GuiGui and Aaron together. Don’t forget to leave a comment.