Love Confession(2nd attempt)

My First Love Story
GuiGui’s POV

It was weekend. I’m on my room doing my homework’s. I saw the writings of Aaron in my notebook, and then I suddenly remembered his love confession to me.

(Flashback)

Aaron invited me to walk first on the park. He held my two hands and squeezed it, he looked at me in the eyes seriously and uttered, “GuiGui Wu you’ve been part of my life, you change me in different ways, I don’t understand but I always want to see you, to stay in your side. I had enough for being you friend, close friend or best friend. Gui, I’m 101% sure that I’ve already completely fallen in love with you”. I was shocked and quickly let go my hands to him. “It’s getting late, I must be home” I said as I ran off. Hey! Gui, whatta lame excused did you made? Silly!! I didn’t look back but I’m pretty sure Aaron was still standing on his position.

End of flash back

Why he needs to love me? And because of that I come up in a decision to ignore him just not to let his feelings for me get deeper. I was spacing out then I heard my cellphone beep. A text message from Reen.

“Gui, can we meet at the school garden? I need to tell you something. I’ll wait you there”

-Reen

After reading the message I get my jacket and went downstair. “Mom, I’ll go in school to meet Reen” I said. “Ok but honey you must be here before dinner” Mom reminded me. “I will” I kissed her cheek and bid a goodbye. I rode in a cab and when I finally got in the school I found no student but I still proceeded at the school’s garden as I saw Aaron standing near at the pond. “Why is he here?” I mumbled. I was about to leave but aaron caught me and walks toward me. “Gui, Let’s talk” He said.

End of GuiGui’s POV

Aaron’s POV

I waited at the school garden. I owe Reen for doing me a favor.

Flashback:

“Reen, Can I ask you a favour?” I asked as she nods. “I want to meet Gui to talk about our situation this weekend.” I explained. “ Oh, Sure I can handle that. I’ll make a way for you to talk” Reen said with a smile .

End of Flashback

“Gui, please listen to me. I love you so much. Please give me a chance to prove it to you” I explained. “Aaron please stop” Guigui said. “No! gui, please let free yourself from the fear to be broken hearted”. “You’re right I’m afraid, I’m scared to fall in love, I’m afraid to love so fast because I know if I fall in love it seems to never last and I’m scared to be hurt.I don’t want to be like the other women that cried for unsuccessful relationships. So please stop this and let us just be good friends like before” Guigui was started to cry. “No Gui. Stop thinking the ending, look we haven’t started yet so how we would know the result and I’ll never let you to be one of them, because..” I said. “Because I will always love you” I added. I hugged her tightly, I want to assure her that I loved her so much. “Aaron” she mumbled. I didn’t reply. “Please, do not hurt me” She said. What does she meant for ‘do not hurt her?’ does she finally accepted my love?” I thought. “Gui?” I whispered on her left ear. “I accepted your love” GuiGui whispered. I pulled the hugged. “I won’t hurt you. I love you gui” I assured. I wiped the tears on her cheeks. “I love you too Aaron” GuiGui replied. Those 3 sweet words from her make me very happy. I cannot believe it she finally accepted my love for her. “I’m sorry for taking me too long for realizing my true feelings for you.” GuiGui apologized. “It’s okay” Aaron replied. I smiled at her and I didn’t notice the sudden move I did. Our faces were just a centimetre away from each other. I slowly lean towards her and soon our lips met. “I love you” I hugged her again. “I love you more” I replied.