Our Happiness

My First Love Story
"Yah! Aaron Yan wake !!" Calvin shouted but Aaron seems not affected and just continued his sleep. Calvin thought and a smirk formed on his lips. Aaron eyes widened when he saw on the clock that it was already 8:00 am in the morning. "What the!" Aaron cursed as he rush in the bathroom. After he've done all his stuff he went in the kitchen to have a quick breakfast. "hey! why didn't you woke me up?" Aaron slightly hitted calvin on the head. "Ouch!" calvin winced. "i did.You were just so stubborn to wake up"he added. "you didn't!" Aaron protested. "Whatever. And by the way it isn't 8:00 o' clock in the morning, it just 6:00am" Calvin laugh as Aaron looked at him confused.

Calvin's POV

*Flash Back*

Aish this pest doesn't want to wake up ha.! i knew it, I would make him to move like SUPERMAN. I adjusted his alarm clock into 8:00 o'clock. YEY! my planned succeed.

*End of flashback*

"You are crazy!" Aaron said. I just laugh at him. "I'll go ahead, this day will be a new start for me" He said as he left. NEW START? what does he meant by that? are he going to give-up on guigui? But he isn't the type of guy that would gave-up easily. I should find-out the reason behind. I get my backpack and gone to school.

End of Calvin's POV

(Classroom)

"Hey Gui, what happened yesterday?" Reen asked. Gui was about to answer her question when Aaron sitted next to her. "Good Morning" Aaron greeted as he smiled. "Good Morning" GuiGui greeted back. "Hey! ARE YOU......" Selina pointing Aaron and GuiGui. "Yep, She's now my forever girl" Aaron looked at GuiGui with a beautiful plastered on his perfect lips. "Aiyo!!! CONGRATULATION!!!" Reen squealed. GuiGui and Aaron thanked them as their teacher came in and started the lesson. "I Love You Gui" Aaron whispered as he held the hands of Guigui who's blushing like a tomato right now. "I love you Too Lun" she replied. "We are gonna start to shared an everlasting happiness together" Aaron said as guigui smiled on him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for this late update. i hope you won't stop supporting this story.
thank you((: