sickness

My First Love Story

Aaron was very worried about guigui. He tried to call her many times but she wasn't able to pick-it up.

GuiGui was walking while thinking, "Does Aaron will continue to love me?" she mumbled to herself.

The door swung open and guigui made her way in the living room and found the worried Aaron waiting. "Gui"He stood up and hugged her tightly. "Where have you been? Why didn't you call me? Are you okay?" He asked. Gui pulled-away from the hugged.

"Aaron will you stay love me if you knew that i have sickess?" GuiGui asked. "Why? What happened?" Aaron asked as they sat dwon on the couch. "I went in the hospital and the doctor told me that I can bear a child inside me" GuiGui started to cry. Aaron's face fell. "I'm sorry. I know you always dream to have a happy family, living with your wife and have a many kids. I'm sorry I can't give it to you" GuiGui cried so hard and ran on their room. Aaron left dumbfounded.

 

1 HOUR LATER 

 

Aaron follow guigui in their room. He was shocked when he saw his wife packing her things. "What are you doing?" Aaron asked. "I saw how disappointed you are. I'm sorry Aaron. I think you should find a woman that can give you a family you were dreaming of."GuiGui said as she stood up and smiled to Aaron while her tears were continue flowing. Aaron walk towards her and hugged her tighly. "No Gui. I told you already that you are the only girl for me. We can still live happily. Just you and me. Or we can adopt. The most important here is you are with me" Aaron said as he kissed her forehead. "I love you. Don't you ever dare to leave me, coz I won't ever let you go" he added. GuiGui was touched by his words, he's sincere of all he said. "You didn't fails to amused me Aaron Yan. I love you too" she said between her sob.

Thanks for reading........

 

REPLY:

AaronGuiGuiforever: Thanks for loving me story.continue reading,ok?^^

 Sakurahimeno:Hahhaha.did i scared you..?heheh

adrielbrian: Oh, thanks. I guess, you read most of korean fanfics. Am i right?^^