The First Time I Feel Pain

My First Love Story
On the next day GuiGui started to ignore Aaron.

“Ms. Wu kindly exchange seat with Ms. Yang” Mrs Ming said. GuiGui packed her things and proceeded to her new seat which is in the front seat of Selina and Jiro. The bell rang signaling for lunch break. “Guys, I’m going to eat with my other friends in the cafeteria” GuiGui said as she quickly left. “Wait…” Aaron shouted but too late.

Aaron’s POV

Last day I finally confessed my true feelings for GuiGui and I noticed that she’s ignoring me. I’m kind of upset of what’s happening. It was lunch break and she quickly left. My heart was ripped every time I’m thinking that I will lose her. While we’re eating, Reen asked me, “Aaron can I ask you a question?” I just nodded but doesn’t paying attention at them but when she mentioned the name of gui it caught my attention. “Are you courting Gui?” “Yes” I replied. “I confessed my feelings for her last day” I added. Reen, Selina and Jiro sighed. “Why?” I asked irritated. “Did you know why she’s ignoring me?” I asked once again. They nodded. “It….because……” Reen sigh. “It’s because she doesn’t want to have a relationship. She’s ignoring you because you were best friends; Gui always does that, if her guy friends confess their love for her.” Reen continued. “She finds that stupid” Jiro added, “Really?” Calvin asked in disbelief. “Yes” Selina replied. I tried to absorb all they’d said. “Yeah, that’s why she doesn’t have much guy friends” Jiro said. I go back on my seat and think. Then, Reen sat next to me. “Why she’s afraid to love or to be in the relationship?” I asked. I felt a total pain and sadness in my heart. This is the first time I felt it. “She’s afraid to be hurt like the other people she always sees.” Reen explained. “Does she had a past relationship?” Aaron asked. “Nothing” Reen replied. I saw GuiGui and our stare meets but she quickly look-away.

Why GuiGui? Did you know that you’re hurting me a lot?.

As soon as the bell rung, Gui quickly run. I followed her. I found her on the locker room, getting her stuffs. I walk towards her. “gui” I said. She looked at me and wanted to ran. I quickly held her wrist and pin her on the wall. “Gui stop ignoring me!” I shouted at her. I don’t to make it longer, I can’t live without her.

End of Aaron’s POV

Guigui’s POV

I tried to let go of myself in Aaron’s grip but he’s too strong. “Let go of me” I shouted. “Gui, please don’t do this to me. I really love you.” Aaron raised his voice. “I don’t want! Let me go!” I insisted. Then, he looses his grip. “I’m sorry” I said as I ran off. I really can’t face you right now Aaron. Coz even me I haven’t known my real feelings for you.