Thanks for saving me

My First Love Story
GuiGui’s POV

I was walking going at the bus stop when I saw a familiar guy sitting on the bus stop bench. “Hey!” I shouted as I ran towards him. “What makes you long to be here?” He asked. “ are you waiting for me?” I asked. “Aish~ no more questions. We are getting late” Aaron said as we rode in the bus. “You know, I thought sometimes we have same wavelength. …..” I concluded. Hmmm.. why did I say that?. “I don’t think so” Aaron replied. I pout. Then the bus driver took an emergency break. Aaron covered me with his arms. “Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. “Im fine. Thank you” I assured. My heart skips for a bit. “We better just walk from here” Aaron suggested. While we were walking, Aaron is very worried at me. “Im fine Aaron. Don’t worry about me” I smiled , assuring that im fine. Though the truth is my left arm is hurt. “Ok but inform me if something hurts on you” Aaron said. “I will” I replied.

End of GuiGui’s POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
@Classroom (normal POV)

Everyone was busy studying and preparing for their periodical exam. “We will start the exam” Mrs. Ming announced as she gave their test paper with the answer sheet and they started to answer it. This day is like a hell day for every student. The intense aura in the room was increasing. Everyone was eager to answer all the questions and to be on top. The time passed so quickly, “Ok class pass your paper forward” Mrs Ming said. “did you finish the exam?” one of their classmates asked her seatmate. “no” she replied. Reen and Calvin walk in guigui and aaron’s seats. “How was the exam?” Reen asked. “GuiGui copied my answer” Aaron said. GuiGui gave him a death glare. “Just kidding” Aaron said. “ Want to go in mall?” Selina interrupted. “Sure” Reen and GuiGui replied. “Aaron will treat us” GuiGui added. “Who said?” Aaron asked. Before guigui could answer the question of aaron one of her classmate called her, “Gui,our SSC president is finding you”. Guigui stood up and walked. “ahem! What’s with the face?” Calvin teased. “ SHUT UP!” Aaron exclaimed. “c’mon” Reen said. GuiGui was still talking with their SSC president. Aaron brought the bag of GuiGui as they walked-out in the room. “Excuse me but she needs to go” Aaron interrupt as he dragged guigui. “thanks for saving me Aaron” Guigui thanked him. “Did I?” Aaron was confused. “yeah. He was insisting me to be his partner at the school up coming program” guigui explained. “And because of that you will treat us!!!!” Guigui happily announced. Aaron sigh. “Fine” Aaron said. Aaron treat them a lunch. They stroll around at the mall. "AARON, You are the best” Guigui hugged him. Aaron blushed. He is like a red tomato. They sitted at the food court. “Guys I want to announce that I’ve already got the sweet ‘YES’ of Reen” Calvin held the hands of Reen. They congratulate them. “aish~ Calvin should be the one who treat us a lunch not me!” Aaron protested. “You are such a drama prince” Guigui said as they laugh. “A handsome prince” Aaron corrected. Guigui smiled. Calvin received a call and his eyes widened. He ended-up the call and said, “She’s coming aaron”.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the lame chapter..hehehe