Wedding propasal ?failed?

My First Love Story

AFTER 5 YEARS

 

Normal POV

 

Five years had been past and Aaron and GuiGui's relationship got more stronger. They finally finished their studies, they both graduated as the Suma laude. Aaron with the course of Business Administration majoring in Bank in Finance while GuiGui graduated with a course of Multimedia arts majoring in advertisement.

"YAH! AARON YAN YALUN!!!! FASTER I'M RUNNING LATE!!!" guigui shouted. "Easy jie" Min pei said as GuiGui pouted. "C'mon, Mom we're leaving" Aaron said as they left. "Are you mad?" Aaron asked. GuiGui remained quite. Aaron held the hands of GuiGui. "Please don't be mad. I love you" Aaron pout. GuiGui cannot hold back her giggle anymore. "Why i cant get mad at you?". "Coz you loved me!!!" Aaron cheered. Right! GuiGui already melted the ice prince. Aaron changed alot, being cold towardds other already subside. "Gui, mom was planning to go in the beach next day, would you mind to go?" Aaron asked. "Sure"  GuiGui said as she hopped-out in the car. "See yah later baobei" GuIgui bade a goodbye ant walk-off to his office so is Aaron.

 

Next Week

 

Aaron and Guigui went in the beach. "Where's the other? GuiGui asked. Aaron just shrugged and they went in the seaside.

 

Aaron's POV

 

This is it, the most awaited day for me.I planned it for so long and got a guts. I hugged from the back and rested my chin on his shoulder. "I love you" I whispered to her. "I love you too" she replied. "Gui, We've been through alot, We loved each other for more than 5 years. You changed me alot. I know sometimes I'm mean to you but you knew deep inside me you are the only one i love." I uttered. "i know. But you know what Aaron sometimes I'm thinking that I'm just your temporary girlfriend" GuiGui said. I smiled. "Year right" I said. He let go from my hugged and walked a little distance with me. I held her hands and said, "You are right, you are my temporary girlfriend coz I want you now as NOW to be my Permanent wife" . I knelt on my one foot. "GuiGui will you marry me?" I asked sincerely.

 

GuiGui's POV

OH MY GOSH! Am I dreaming? Aaron is now proposing to me? Tears started to form in my eyes and it slowly ran to my face. I don't know whether to say YES or NO. "No....nn...no......"

 

Aaron's POV

Did I heard right? She refused to marry me? oUCH! MY heart shuttered into million pieces. Did I do wrong unto her. NO i cAN'T LIVE WITHOUT GUIGUI IN MY LIFE. I then started to cry and asking her why..