First Day of school

My First Love Story
Summer vacation has already ended. And every student went to school early. At National Taiwan University were busy getting their schedule.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Waaaaaaa~" guigui yelled. "Mom,why didn't you wake me up?, im gettin' late" she protested as her mom was arranging her clothes in the closet. She quickly went in the bathroom to take a bath. "It was your fault. You know you have an early school but instead of sleeping early, you slept late at night" Mrs. Wu uttered. Guigui quickly fix herself and packed her things on her backpack. "ok! i have to go mom" Guigui give her mom a peck on the cheek and left. Mrs. Wu sigh and smiled.

GuiGui's POV

Im Wu Ying Ji or GuiGui Wu. I'm currently studying at National Taiwan University. The best school in taipei. I was in the 8th grade. I woke up so late so i quickly fix myself and ran as fast as i could to the bus stop. I don't want to be late, i never wish to clean the whole gymnasium in the first day of school as a late punishment. I rode in the bus and sitted on a seat near at the window. I brought-out my Ipad and listened at the music. Then, I received a text message.
(here's the message content)

"I've got your schedule. We are at the same class. see yah at room 220. take care. ILY"
--REEN

Yeah. Thanks to my bestfriend, I don't need to line-up in a long crowded line to get my schedule at the administration. The bus stopped in front of the university. I ran with a smile on my face heading to my room. "Good morning!" I greeted as i placed my bag on the chair. "Finally you're already here" Reen said. "What makes you come late for school?" Jiro asked me. I sitted next to Reen. "For sure you downloaded songs, pictures and videos of your idol AGAIN!" Selina concluded. "Oh!" I exclaimed. "How did you know? Don't tell me you are one of my stalker huh!?" I joked. "In your DREAMS!" Selina replied as we laughed. "Oh wait.Have you heard the news?" Selina suddenly asked. "what news?" Reen asked. "that there were two new transferee students and they will be part of our section" Selina explained. "Nice. new friends" i excitedly said.

------------------------------------------------------------
how was it? please leave a comment..
thanks^^