WHERE ARE YOU, MY COUSIN?

Dream Street

Chapter 2: WHERE ARE YOU, MY COUSIN?

 

*Yeseo POV*

 

The sun was already going down. Jaebum was walking me to his mom's house/ aka my aunt's house. I felt light on my feet! I like Jackson already! We had talked for three hours! He was so cool and... Perfect! I was staring into space with a big grin on my face, I giggled at the thought of him. "Yeseo... You're scaring me O.O" Jaebum said to me, I turned to face him with the smile still plastered on my face. "Really? Why?" I said cheerfully, he stared at me for a moment then opened his mouth to say something "Nothing." He said then we walked on.

 

*JB POV*

 

We walked alongside each other. Yeseo has been smiling this whole time... That's really unusual, when she smiles its usually just for a second or its a smirk... She hasn't smiled like that since... 'that'. I looked at her again. She's been like that since she talked to Jackson... She giggled O.O... " Yeseo... You're scaring me O.O" I told her truthfully. She looked at me with that smile, its been so long I've seen her like this... Its almost creepy... No, it IS creepy. "Really? Why?" She said happily, my mind is officially BLOWN. She hasn't talked in that happy voice since 'that' too! For the last four years... She's been talking in an almost monotone voice! "Nothing." I said. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COLD AND RUDE COUSIN!? O.O.

 

We finally reached my mom's house, she stopped a few feet away from the door. "Hey, Jaebum?" She suddenly called out "What's wrong?" I asked, she smiled "When can I go visit you guys again?" She said happily. "Um... O.o I dont know. We have schedules and stuff so..." She cut me off "Can I know your schedules?" She asked innocently. "Why..? e.e" I asked suspiciously. "Well... You are my family, I do deserve to know where you are." She said... God... She sounds like a sasaeng. "W-well... How about I just call you when we are free?" I suggested, her faced brightened up to a brightness I've never expected to see from her. She nodded fast then took her luggage And ran to the door. She knocked on the door excitedly! My mom opened the door. "AUNTIE~" Yeseo Cheered. My mom seemed shocked at how Yeseo was acting. "O-Oh. Hi Yeseo" my mom said nervously... O.O... Yeseo hugged my mom! WAAAT?

 

"Auntie~ I'm going to go to the guest room to unpack." Yeseo said then went inside, leaving my mom in complete shock. "Jaebum... What happened to Yeseo? :O" she asked. "U-Um... I think she might..." I was talking slowly "Pali! What happened? Speak faster!" My mom scolded. "I... Think she might have a crush on one of the guys in my group..." I told her, her eyes widened then she had a huge smile. "THAT IS GREAT!" She cheered, I frowned "No it is not! I can't let her date one of them! WHAT IF SHE GETS HURT AGAIN?" I said in a panicked tone. I cant let her get hurt! My mom's eyes softened. "Son... She will never be happy if she doesn't move on. I know you want to protect her, but she needs to move on so she can get over the past." Mom told me... She's right... I smiled at my mom. "Okay. I'll be going now." I said then left after giving my mom a hug.

 

I walked back to the dorm slowly. I wanted to have a talk with Jackson... I kept thinking about how I should see if he feels the same...

 

By the time I got home, the sun was completely down. I entered the dorm "I'm back!" I said, again... No one came out -_-. "JACKSON, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" I called out then went to the couch. Jackson came out of his room. "What's up?" He asked as he took a seat. "Um... Do you like my cousin?" I asked, he nodded "She seems really cool." I sighed "No... I mean... Do you like her... in a romantic way?" I finally asked, his eyes widened. "No." He said, I frowned. "Why?" He asked. "No-Nothing. I just was curious since you hit in her earlier..." I sighed... "Oh... I was interested before... But not much after I heard she was your cousin." He told me, I fake smiled. "Okay... Good." I lied. Jackson got up and went back to his room.

 

I rested my head in my hands as I thought of the possible out comes of this problem. Why did he just have to hit on her? If he hadn't talked to her... She would be like this! I groaned. 

 

I had been through quite a day... I went to my room to sleep in early.