It's Just From Running!

Dream Street

Chapter 9: It's Just From Running!

*Yeseo POV*

Its been a month...

I walked towards the dorm, I dont go there as frequently as before since I went back to Dream Street. I have a schedule now... I have three days off every week. I guess that's not bad, considering the fact that most people have two days off at the most and others have less or even no days off.

Jackson and I haven't talked since the confession. I dont know what to say to him, its been getting me down... whenever I enter a room he's in, he immediately leaves.

I knocked on the door, Bambam opened it. "Hi, Yeseo." He greeted, I smiled. "Hey, Bambam." I said before he let me inside the dorm. We sat on the couch. "Is Jackson here?" I asked like I do every time I visit, he nodded. "He's in his room." Bambam said, I stood up. I think its time to confront him... or he will probably never speak to me again. "I'll be back..." I told Bambam as I walked towards Jackson's door. "I dont think that's a good idea... I think he's trying to avoid you." Bambam told me, I smiled painfully. "I know..." I said before entering Jackson's room.

He was laying on his bed, looking at his phone. His eyes widened when he saw me. "W-Why did you come in without knocking!" He said nervously "You wouldn't have let me in if I knocked." I said, he frowned "What if I was changing or something!?" He said, I sat next to him. "Let's just get straight to the point." I said, he sat up. "Hurry... I have........ to go somewhere " he said slowly, I knew he was lying so he could get away. 

I sighed "I know you're avoiding me since the confession. Why?" I asked with a serious face. He looked down. "I just feel confused! You confessed to me! I'm your friend, you're like a sister to me! Then everything felt even more confusing when I found out you are dating Bambam! Why would you confess to me when you're with him? I didn't think you were like that!" He said in one breath, my eyes widened. Me... with Bambam?! I like Jackson, not Bambam! Who made this rumor up?!

"W-What? Me and Bambam aren't together!" I objected, he scrunched up his eyebrows. "THEN WHY DID THE GUYS SAY THAT? AND WHY DID YOU COME HOME WHILE HOLDING HANDS THE DAY IT RAINED?!?!" He yelled as he stood up, I stood up as well. "WE WERE RUNNING TO ESCAPE THE RAIN! I GRABBED HIS HAND TO DRAG HIM WITH ME!!!" I yelled back, Bambam entered the room. "What's going on?!" He asked, we both glared at him. He stepped back.

"LIAR! I KNOW YOU ARE WITH HIM!!!" Jackson yelled "I AM NOT!!!" I yelled back, Jackson looked at Bambam. "YOU'RE DATING YESEO, RIGHT?!" He asked Bambam, his eyes widened. "No, who said that?' Bambam asked, Jackson's expression softened. "You... aren't?" He asked softly, we both nodded. He sat on the bed with a confused expression. I suddenly felt angry again! WHY DID THE GUYS SAY THAT I'M DATING BAMBAM?!?!?! 

"I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE GUYS!!!" I yelled. Ring Ring~ my phone rung, I looked at who it was..... it was Jaebum. I quickly answered. "IM JAEBUM! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" I yelled in the phone then hung up. Bambam and Jackson stared at me with wide eyes, I smiled at them innocently.

"I'm hungry, what about you guys?" I asked, they nodded slowly. I stood up "I'll go make something." I said then started to walked out the door. "Hey... I thought you were a bad cook?" Jackson asked, I stopped... I can't tell them I learned a little from people Dream Street... "I think I've improved a bit... a-and its not like you guys know how to cook either!" I said then quickly went to the kitchen.

I was just going to prepare a simple dish... I brought out ingredients then began to make the food.

*Jackson POV*

I walked out of my room to see how Yeseo was doing in the kitchen. I quietly walked in to see her... she looked... charming as she cooked, she was completely concentrated. She added the ingredients to a pot on the stove, I kept my eyes on her... after a while she tasted the food, a gentle smile formed on her lips. I never knew she could look like this...

"What are you looking at?" I jumped at the sudden question from behind, I turned to see Bambam. "Ah... you scared me..." I said as I held my chest. He glanced to the kitchen."What are you Doing?" He asked again. "U-Um... I was making sure she didn't burn the dorm down..." I told him, he raised an eyebrow. "For 30 minutes?" He asked suspiciously, my eyes widened! Had it really been 30 minutes!? I've been looking at her this long?!

I don't know what to say to him now! 'I've been staring at her from the shadows for 30 minutes straight.' I can't tell him that! 

"The food is ready!" She called out suddenly, I smiled at Bambam "Let's eat!" I said then walked in the kitchen.

*Bambam POV*

I walked towards where Jackson was. Has he been standing here for the last 30 minutes? "What are you looking at?" I asked him then glanced in the kitchen, was he just looking at her? "Ah... you scared me..." he said with his hand on his chest, he looked almost like an Ahjumma. "What are you doing?" I asked again, hoping he'd give me an answer this time. "U-Um... I was making sure she didn't burn the dorm down..." he told me, I raised my eyebrow. It wasn't this whole time, right? I felt a bit uneasy. I put my hands behind my back as I clenched them tightly. "For 30 minutes?" I asked him, his eyes widened, he was quiet.

"The food is ready!" Yeseo called out to us, Jackson quickly said "Let's eat!" He ran in the kitchen, I stood in place.

He's been looking at her for 30 minutes straight? Why? I felt a slight pang in my chest. 'Why the heck am I like this? It's no big deal! H-He was checking on her! Nothing else...' I convinced myself, or at least tried.

I looked to the floor. Jackson rejected her right? 'Dont tell me he likes her... Wait! Why do I care? Plus, if he liked her... he would of accepted her confession!" I bit my lip. 'Seriously! Why do I care!?' I wondered.

*Yeseo POV*

I looked over at Bambam who seemed to be off in his little world, thinking of something serious. "Bambam, aren't you going to eat?" I asked, he snapped back into reality. "Ye-Yes!" He said then walked over to get his serving.

We all ate and it was already getting late. Then I heard the door open... "We're back!" I heard Jaebum call out, I suddenly felt really mad as I remembered what he and the other five boys had done.

I stood up when they came into my view.

"JAEBUM, MARK, YUGYEOM, YOUNGJAE, JR.!!!!!" I yelled, furiously. They looked at me confused "W-What?" Jaebum asked in a weak voice.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SAID I'M DATING BAMBAM?!?!?!" I yelled, they flinched then pointed fingers at each other. "I GUESS ITS ALL OF YOU!!! NOW ITS TIME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled then grabbed a wooden spoon, I started to run after them, they all ran out of the exit. I followed behind them, chasing them down the street with the spoon raised up behind me. I was ready to whack!

"COME TO ME!!! I'LL BE 'GENTLE'!!!" I yelled at them, I wonder how gently you can hit someone with a wooden spoon when you want to hurt them so badly?

They all scattered, I chased Jaebum. "WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW ME!?!?!?!" He yelled as he looked back at me... sadly he didn't notice the pole in front of him and crashed into it with full impact. He stepped back like a drunk man then fell on his ... I think that hurt him more than I would've with a spoon. I winced at how much that must have hurt. "Well... you learned your lesson...?" I said softly then ran to find the others, poor Jaebum...

As I ran through the streets... I spotted the young maknae! I guess he saw me too cuz he started to run away! HE WAS WAY TOO FAR FROM ME!!!.... I had no other choice but to.......
.......................................................... THROW THE SPOON AT HIM!!!

The spoon hit him right on the head! He lost his balance and fell to the floor... His arms flailed around right before he fell. He sat up and looked at me with puppy dog eyes! -_- "NOONAAAAA~ Please don't hurt meeeee!" He begged cutely, I sighed, it was my first time seeing his aegyo! HOW CAN I HURT HIM?!?!?! "T-This is the first time I'm letting you off and the last!" I said, he smiled then stood up. He didn't seem hurt, I smiled. I picked up the spoon of course!

'TIME TO FIND THE LAST THREE!' I thought then started to run towards the last place I saw them. Did they really have to go through an alley?! -_-....

I stopped running and walked in the alley slowly... 'WAT IF A BAD PERSON ATTACKS ME LIKE IN TV?!!?!?' I thought then became more wary of my surroundings. I heard footsteps... My palms got sweaty and my heart felt like stopping! I held up my spoon defensively. "YAH! I'm warning you! I HAVE A SPOON AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!" I yelled in the quiet ally. 

"Hey~" I heard a male voice call out from behind me, instinctively, I turned around and immediately whacked the guy with the spoon. "OUCH!"... It was Bambam! He was rubbing his arm, where I had hit him. "Aish! You scared me!" I said, he smiled... Then he did something I never would have expected!

He wrapped his warm arms around me. I blushed at his sudden action, then pushed him away. "YAH! ARE YOU DRUNK?! PABO!" I yelled at him, he smiled. "You're cold. See? You have goosebumps." He said as he pointed at my revealed arms. I looked at my arms to see the little bumps, I hadn't noticed since I was running this whole time. When I decided to chase after the guys, I didn't get put on a sweater. But who would? I mean, if you want to attack someone, the last thing you're going to think about is 'I should take a sweater, it's probably cold outside.'

I rubbed my hands against my arms as I tried to get warmed up, I can't believe how cold it is! I could see my breath clearly!

Bambam ped his jacket, and instead of taking it off and putting it on me like they do in TV, he back hugged me and zipped it up while I was in his embrace. I blushed... But I wasn't going to reject it! I was too cold to care. I was surprised that we both fit in the jacket... Am I really that small? I realized that I only reach to his chest, God... I'm short -_-

We walked out of the alley and we're heading back to the dorm as we stayed in the same position. For the first time in a long time... My heart was beating fast, it can't be because of Bambam, right??? 'No... It's just because I was running...' I told myself, but that didn't answer the butterflies in my stomach. 'I-It's just because... H-He scared me... I'm still scared that something might happen... so I feel uneasy!' I said to myself.

I suddenly heard Bambam gasp, he stopped walking and so did I. I looked up at Bambam to see his gaze fixed on the sky. I looked up to see snow... It was slowly falling. They looked like little white feathers, slowly gliding down. "I guess winter is officially here." He said with a smile... The snow slowly fell around us, my gaze was fixed on Bambam, but his was on the snow. The street lights glowed. Bambam finally looked down at me, he smiled sweetly... My heart fluttered. 'It's from just running...' I kept telling myself. I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful snowy night... I looked away from him.

"Kaja." He said softly, we started to walk towards the dorm again.

As we got closer to the dorm, I stopped us. "Let's get out of this position... w-we dont want another misunderstanding." I said then ped the jacket, he was quiet. "B-But first, let me give you a little warmth!" He said then hugged me again. I felt a bit disappointed... when he let me go... we soon arrived to the dorm.

Everyone was there. The boys all apologized at once, I forgave them of course.

But... Bambam kept flashing in my mind... how his warm embrace felt... how he looked when the snow fell around us...

I slapped my face. I LIKE JACKSON!