Just a Hairdresser?

Dream Street

Chapter 4: Just a Hairdresser?

 

*Yeseo POV*

 

I entered the shop to discover it was a hair salon. It was cute... the walls were painted a patsel blue. The lady grabbed tweezers and took the glass out of my cuts. "Okay... This is going to hurt really bad..." She warned as she put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. 

 

I felt a sharp sting as she cleaned my wounds "AHGG!!!" I groaned in pain. After that she put bandages on my cuts and put medicine on my ankle and wrapped it in a gauze. 

 

After that she served me some tea. "Um... May I know your name?" I asked "Just call me Jae." She told me, I nodded. "So... You've had a bad day haven't you?" She asked I nodded. "Boy troubles and physical pain..." She said, my eyes widened. "How'd you..." She cut me off "Its hard to explain... But I can help you with that." She told me with a smile. "How?" I asked, she stood up. "I will fix your hair." She told me.

 

I looked in a mirror. Was it that bad? My hair was cut to my neck and I had dyed it a copper/orange color when I got out of highschool... But come to think of it... It did look kind of puffy. "Oh... But I have no money." I told Jae, she smiled. "I'll do it for free and I'll do an amazing job!" She said enthusiastically. I nodded then she took me to a seat.

 

She dyed my hair dark brown and cut it to my ears, then she carefully put on dark brown extensions. It was amazing! It looked like she had made my hair grow! The extensions seemed to be connected perfectly to each and every one of my hairs! I smiled at the result! "Promise me you will take good care of theses because they are made of real hair so you can straighten them and curl them." She said, I nodded quickly with a smile on my face! I had always cut my hair to my neck ever since I was little. I didn't know how good long hair looked! I looked more mature, I still kind of like a kid but now I look a little older! 

 

She then dragged me to do make up! "I want to teach you how to put make up on! You're skin is really pretty, so you dont need a lot of make up." She told me then pushed the foundation out of the way as if it was poisonous. She taught me how to do make up pretty! I smiled at the way I looked. I bowed. "No-no-no. I want to give you tips on fashion too." She said, I looked at what I was wearing...

 

I was wearing a dress that looked like it was for kids."I know its bad... But you've done so much for me!" I said, she smiled then dragged me to a back room... There was different kinds of fabrics and 12 sewing machines!

 

"What are you? A fashion designer? O.O" I asked, she smiled. "I'm just a hairdresser." She told me then started to sketch a design. "JUST a hairdresser?" I asked in disbelief, she looked up and nodded. O.O within three hours she had done my hair, makeup, and now she is almost done making me a second dress!

 

By the fourth hour, I had three dresses. "Jae... Are you magical? O.O" I asked, she laughed and sent me off. "I looked at the street name so I could come back in the future... 'Dream Street...' I read then walked off with a smile.