Talking

Dream Street

Chapter 6: Talking

*Yeseo POV*

I walked down the street with Bambam. "So, what's wrong?" He asked as he stopped walking, I looked at him... "Um... Should I really tell you..?" I asked, unsure if it was really something I could tell him. He nodded "Want to find somewhere to sit down?" He asked, I nodded then we found a bench. 

I slowly sat down next to him. "So, why have you been so weird?" He asked, I looked down at my hands, hestitating... "Its okay, you can tell me." He told me, I looked at him and smiled. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes "I-REALLY-LIKE-JACKSON-SO-I-CONFESSED-TO-HIM-BUT-HE-FRIEND-ZONED-ME!!!" I said as quick as jaebum said last time, Bambam looked at me with wide eyes before saying "Can you say that again... But slower this time?" He asked.

I nodded, died slowly inside and looked away "I really like Jackson, so I confessed to him... But he friend zoned me..." I told him, his eyes widened. "You...like Jackson?" He asked to make sure he heard correctly, I nodded. He seemed in complete shock, he looked down a bit flustered. "U-Um... May I ask w-why?" He asked, I nodded. "I-I would have to tell you about... Something else that only my family knows about..." I told him, he put his hand on mine, gently. "Its okay, you can tell me." He said in a soothing voice... I felt like I can trust him completely now.

"Okay... From the beginning... I never lasted long in relationships because of my 'cute' face... But something made me see the world in a new way... It all happened four years ago...

*Flash Back*

I walked down the school hall with a big smile on my face! My boyfriend had decided to take me put on a dinner date for my birthday tonight! He is an amazing guy!

I walked to the direction of his next class since I made him lunch for his kindness. As I was about to turn to get to his class... I heard giggles. I stopped myself and peeked to the direction of the laugh. "Hehe... You shouldn't be doing this..." One of the school's queenkas was kissing a boy, I looked over to see that... IT WAS MY ING BOYFRIEND!!! I suddenly felt so ing pissed off, I walked towards them as they practically ate each others faces, then I threw all of the lunch I had wasted all my time on... On them... The queenka squealled and my now Ex boyfriend looked at me with wide eyes full of rage... Until he noticed it was me...

"A-ah... Y-Yeseo! Its not what it looks like!" He said, I scoffed. "WHAT THE ?!?! WHY ARE YOU EATING THIS 'S FACE WHILE YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO ING 'CHERISH' ME?" I yelled, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away to a quiet place.

He sighed "I guess its all out... No more lies..." He mumbled as he ran his fingers through his silky, black hair. "W-what?" I asked, he smirked. "Our relationship was just a game from the beginning... I was really hoping that I would make you trust me with the 'cherishing' so you could give everything up to me tonight... If you know what I mean... I guess plans didn't work out..." He said, I clenched my fist "PSH... I guess its just like you... Cute and innocent... Just like your face. No one could possibly want to be in a serious relationship with a girl who looks like a kid. Now run along and go tattle tale if you'd like. I guess I did all that waiting for no reason... What a shame." He said then turned to leave. At that moment... I lost all control and I ran up to him and kicked him where the sun does not shine. He fell to the floor, groaning. 

I ran home, recounting the events that had just happened to my mom. Ever since then... The words 'No one could possibly want to be in a serious relationship with a girl who looks like a kid' echoed in my head... 

*end flash back*

And those words still pollute my mind..." I told him "what's that have to do to why you like Jackson?" He asked, I looked down. "All my life... I was only called 'cute' no one saw me as anything more than that. When I met Jackson... He called me 'pretty'... Those words made me believe he was different. I wasn't Cute to him, I was 'pretty'... I let my guard down when I was around him... So I ended up liking him... He was the only one, That's why I love him. Because of this... I will try my hardest to win his heart!" I told him, he looked at me with sincere eyes. "But... In my eyes, you've always been b-" suddenly it started to pour rain on our heads."Ah! Let's go!" I said panicked then grabbed his wrist and started running in the direction of the dorm. I looked back to see Bambam's shocked face, but soon it turned into a smile. 

He started to run faster and was right beside me. I forgot about me even holding his hand and we ran together... In the rain as I held his warm hand. I laughed as we ran straight through the rain, rather than finding shelter to escape it. 

We finally made it to the front door of the dorm, Bambam stopped me from opening the door. "Y-You're still holding my hand." He pointed out, I gasped and quickly let go. "Sorry. Let's get inside!" I said then we entered the house.

We both walked in, out of breath and soaked. Yugyeom, who was watching TV on the couch noticed us. "Whoa! You guys are soaked! Go change!" He said, Bambam nodded then went to his room... Yugyeom smiled at me "I'll let you borrow my clothes even though they're a bit too big on you..." He said then went to his room. He came back with a pair of blue sweats with an elastic waistband and a large, black T-shirt. I changed in the bathroom... Man, Yugyeom's clothes are WARM! I came out and sat next to him on the couch. "Where is everyone?" I asked, he smiled "They were going grocery shopping. They told me to stay with Jackson so...." He suddenly stopped and blushed a bit. "So you can do what?" I asked. "Um... So I can make sure you got back safely..." He said slowly. I looked around "Where is Jackson?" I asked as I looked around. "He said he wanted to sleep early." He explained, I nodded as I looked at his room's door.

Bambam came out of his room with sweats on too, I stood up to show off my new look. He stared at me for a while, then he shook his head. "Are those Yugyeom's?" He asked, I nodded. He laughed "Yugyeom, you're clothes are really big on her!" Bambam said to Yugyeom with a smile "I know. She looks nice in them." Yugyeom said, then covered his mouth for I dont know why... "I mean... She looks nice and all, but I dont mean it like I would date her cuz she's JB's cousin and he'd get mad! Not that I do like her! I dont like her! I-I DIDNT MEAN THAT SHES NOT LIKABLE, I JUST HAVE NO INTREST IN HER. I mean.. If she wasnt related to JB, then I would like to date her! But I wouldn't now! shes not mine... Not that she belongs to anyone! She's all yours if you'd like! I mean... You know... I'll just shut up now..." He said then looked back at the TV, we looked at him like he was crazy then started to giggle.

"Want to watch a movie on the DVD player?" Bambam suggested, we all agreed and started to watch it together... I sat in between Bambam and Yugyeom. We all started to feel really sleepy during the movie.... Until we eventually out.