Clients

Dream Street

Chapter 14: Clients

*Yeseo POV*

It was early in the morning, Around 3:40 AM. Me and Bambam had to go to work early that day since Jae was going to do that drama thing starting today. We found out that we will have 1 client today

Jae sat down on a chair. "I want you two to do my hair, makeup, nails, and pick my clothes. This will be the last time you can practice so try your hardest." She told us, we both nodded and got out the supplies.

First, I did makeup while Bambam started to work on her hair. About an hour later... We finished. No regrets in how we fixed her up. We showed her a mirror and she observed herself with a serious face, she continued to do so for the next 15 minutes. She finally looked at us, I had never seen such an intense stare from her before. "Good job. Not the best, but its just barely good enough to fix up one of my clients. They will be satisfied enough." She said in a cold tone... Damn... She's always so kind and outgoing. I guess she's serious about her job...

She walked to the back room and got a huge suitcase, presumably filled with makeup. "Well, good luck with the client. Here's the address" she said as she handed us a paper. We sent her off... I can't believe its my first client! 

Bambam flopped down on the chair we did Jae's Hair and makeup on. "I'm so tired... Jackson kept bothering me last night till 2:35 AM, constantly asking me where I have been wondering off to lately." he sighed, I laughed. "Dont worry, Jae said she only had clients scheduled for this week, then you dont need to come back, after all, she said she was going to say she fired you." I reminded him, he smiled.

We headed out to the clients house, I was nervous and pretty sure Bambam was too. We got to a big house... T-This person is rich? Ah! If we do a bad job... they won't come to us again and we dont know how loosing a rich person can effect the profit! 

My heart was thumping, and knees got so weak, I fell to the floor. "Whoa!" Bambam exclaimed as he caught me in his embrace. "Are you okay?" He asked, his face so close to mine. I blushed then stood up straight. "Y-Yeah. Just a l-little nervous..." I said while stuttering. He grabbed my hand, my eyes widened. "Dont worry. I'm here, I won't let anything bad happen." He said with a soft smile. I gulped... heart, dont thump like an idiot. I like Jackson, not Bambam.

I walked to the door and knocked on it. A lady came out with a smile. "You're here to fill in for Jae?" We nodded, she let us in then led us to a room. She sat down in a chair.

"I want to look natural today. I'm planning on shopping with my girls and I need to look nice but not standing out." She said I gulped. "Okay." Bambam said then started to fix her hair while I did her make up, not trying to go too far like she said, but I still want her to look pretty of course. I finished then was surprised at how well I did, I got a few her outfit out. It was a floral printed loose shirt with a pare of peach skinny jeans, along with a white cardigan, wedges, and a peach colored wallet to match. I put on a star necklace on her.

Now its Bambam's turn. He just did a simple french nail on her and smiled. "Your hands look very pretty." He said to her, she smiled. "May I see it?" She said, we brought her to a mirror and she looked shocked... she doesn't like it?

"Its GORGEOUS!!!" She said happily, I smiled. "Thank you so much!!!" She said then gave us money. "I will tell Jae how well you did!!!" She said then let us off. I SURVIVED!!!

The rest of the week was great! I can't believe we actually succeeded without any hate from the clients!

Bambam decided that he would help us when ever be had time since his schedule gets packed at times.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! I've just been busy 
Lately but I'll be updating more especially since the story is almost done. PLEASE FORGIVE ME T.T)