Returning to Dream Street

Dream Street

Chapter 7: Returning to Dream Street

*Jackson POV*

I was in my room, looking out of the window. 'Why would she confess to me if she's dating Bambam?' That question stayed in my mind.

I sighed. It started to rain outside, I stared out the window... The silhouette of two people holding hands came into view... The girl had brown hair... so it couldn't have been them... Right?

I opened the window to get a better view... It was them! I directed my eyes on Yeseo. She looked prettier with her hair like that... But how could I even look at her in the eye after rejecting her? And why should I talk to a girl who tried to cheat on her boyfriend?

I started to think... She never looked at Bambam in a loving way... Bambam didn't look at her that way either. How could this be true? Maybe after what happened today... They ended up together? Like... When a guy comforts a girl and she falls for him? Could that be the case? God... The more I think, the more questions I have!

*Yeseo POV*

I lazily opened my eyes, I was leaning on something... I slightly shifted my head to see what I was laying on... My eyes widened. I was leaning on a sleeping Bambam! If I moved... I'd probably wake him up... I stayed still... My eyes focused on him.

'He is... Kind of good looking...' My eyes widened at my own thoughts! Why did I find him kind of attractive? 

'NO! BAD YESEO!!! YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON HOW TO MAKE JACKSON FALL FOR YOU!' I reminded myself.

"...Mmph..." I heard Bambam make that noise as he slept... He shifted, laying down. I lost balance at his sudden action and fell on his chest. His eyes slowly opened, I panicked! I decided to pretend I was sleeping so it wouldn't be as awkward. "Uh... Y-Yeseo?" He called out as he lightly shook my shoulders, I ignored that and stayed 'asleep'. He gently picked me up... I didn't know he was that strong! He got up and put me back on the couch, still next to the sleeping Yugyeom. 


A few minutes passed... Then I considered it safe to open my eyes. I looked around... No one was back yet... I looked at the TV screen to see movie credits.

I should probably get home soon... "Oh.. Hey, Yeseo." I heard Yugyeom say with a sleepy voice, he rubbed his eyes and stretched his legs out. "Hi Yugyeom. I think I'm going to head home now." I said then stood up. I then remembered something... I had extra clothes that I just bought! I wore Yugyeom's clothes for no reason, I wasn't going to tell him of course, or I would be so embarrassed! "I'll call a cab and tell the others that you left." Yugyeom said then grabbed his phone, dialling a number.

Within a few minutes, the taxi got there, I waved goodbye then left to my Aunts house. I got back and basically died on my bed.

-The Next Day-

I woke up and quickly got ready to go out. Today I was going back to dream street. I called the cab that had picked me up from there so he could take me back. This time I took some of the money that I had been saving up for a year.

I said bye to my Aunt and left to Dream Street. Now that I wasn't scared of the place, I finally could take in the scenery. The side walk was basically tile! Everything was decorated! I walked out of the cab after paying the driver and stood in front of the hairsalon from yesterday. The only strange thing about this place is that even though there are a lot of shops... There is literally NO ONE HERE. 

This time the shops had 'Open' signs up. I entered the cute hairsalon and bowed at the sight of Jae. "Oh. You came back!" She cheered, I smiled. "I came back... I was just really curious of Dream Street!" I said with a smile, Jae nodded then we sat down together. 

"May I asked for a favor from you, Yeseo?" She asked, I nodded "Can you please not tell a soul about Dream Street?" She asked, I nodded "But... Why?" I asked, she smiled. "As you can see, no one knows of this place, only two taxi drivers and that's because they are related to one of the shop owners here. We honestly dont have much time for all the customers... We are very successful although it looks like we aren't!" She said happily. "All of us... We sale our products on websites! Since I'm a bit different then the others here, I often head out of Dream Street to do work! I have this shop to help the other shop owners relax. Only people who work here know about this... You are the first outsider to know...so I'll probably get in trouble for telling you this... And for helping you with your hair." She said, my eyes widened. I didn't want her to get in trouble!

I had an idea! "Jae! I have an idea so you won't get in trouble!" I said happily, she tilted her head in confusion. "What is it?" She asked. "What if I work for you? I have no job and still live with my mom! This could be a big step for you and I. What do you think?" I asked with a giant grin on my face.

"Hmm... That is true... I often need help sorting things out..." She said softly as she thought. "Okay! I agree! But now I guess I have to teach you things, for now... Instead of being a co-worker, you will be a trainee!" She said with a smiled, I nodded and we shook hands.