Just Another Day

Dream Street

Chapter 13: Just Another Day


*Yeseo POV*

Jae explained to Bambam the reasons why he had to work here then took him around to introduce him to the others on dream street. I sat quietly in the empty shop. I guess Bambam is my official co-worker.

A few minutes later, Bambam and Jae came back. "Hey! How was it?" I asked, Jaebamd Bambam smiled. "Great!" They both said at the same time. Jae and Bambam discussed the that Bambam would be available and for how long he'd come for.

"Well, you two should head home. I called the taxi for you." Jae said then sent us off. 

The ride was silent, I occasionally glanced at Bambam. He looked at me and we locked gazes. Before I could turn my stare, he spoke up. "So... how are things with Jackson?" He asked, I smiled at the thought of Jackson. "Really good! We seem to be back to normal, I hope we can get closer with time." I told him with a smile, he smiled back... was it a fake smile? Eh... how would I know?

We stopped at the dorm... "You want to come in? Its still really early and the guys miss you." He said to me, I smiled. "Sure." I replied. I got out the car and got out my wallet to pay the driver, Bambam saw me and quickly got his out and paid the driver, the driver left. I handed the money to Bambam to pay back, he lightly pushed it back into my hands. "Its okay." He said then started to walk off.

I quickly caught up just as he opened the door. "I'm home!" He announced, no one answered,causing me to remember what happened the first time I came here with Jaebum. "I brought Yeseo!" He yelled out, all of the doors slammed open and the guys came out. "YESEO!!!" They all cheered, I smiled. "Want to rent a movie?" Jaebum asked, everyone agreed without hesitation. "Who wants to go with me?" Jaebum asked "Me!" Yugyeom, Bambam, and Youngjae said. "I'll go buy food." Mark told us, Jr. followed behind him. They all left, leaving me with Jackson.

He put his arm on my shoulder, causing me to flinch. "Let's watch TV for now." He said in my ear, I nodded.

We sat down quietly and focused on TV. "Hey..?" He suddenly called out, I looked at him "do... do you still like me?"

My eyes widened at his question. Do I? I do, right? But... why does he want to know? Ah... should I play hard to get since I was acting like I was easy to get before?

I gulped. "Why do you want to know?" I said, trying not to stutter. "No reason... just curious. But... do you?" He asked again, okay... hard to get... PLAY HARD TO GET!

"Maybe I do... maybe I dont? Who knows after the rejection I got?" I said.

"Yeseo? Did something happen? What's wrong?" He asked with a worried expression. GREAT. NOW WHAT? I sighed, so much for Hard to get... I should have acted hard to get right after the rejection. Now what do I say?!

"No. I'm fine! I was just joking around." I said with a fake laugh, he smiled. "I thought I did something wrong to you!" He said with a playful punch. The door then opened. The boys were back... that was faster than expected.

We all watched the movie quietly.

Time skip 

Lately me and Bambam have been practicing at Jae's. We split jobs now since there are two of us. I do makeup, and dresses and Bambam does hair, and nails.