Angel or Demon?

Dream Street

Chapter 10: Angel or Demon?

*Yeseo POV*

I walked towards the dorm. I was in so many layers of clothing, I could barely move my limbs! I tried to be careful since it snowed all last night... suddenly, the image of Bambam from last night flashed in my head. I slapped myself lightly, earning stares from people walking by. 'I wonder if Jackson is there...' I thought as the dorm's door came into my sight.

I knocked on the door, stiffly... stupid layers! I'm practically sweating, but Auntie made me wear all of this.

The door was opened by Yugyeom. He smiled "Hey, Yeseo... pfft... what are you wearing?" He said, trying to contain his laughter. I glared at him, the only visible body part of me was my eyes. I had three coats, a pair of legging, and oversized sweats over the leggings, boots, gloves, a wolf hat, and a scarf wrapped around me that covered my mouth and nose. "Shut up." I said then entered the dorm.

All of the guys stared at me. "OMO! ITS A MARSHMELLOW!!!" Youngjae said and pointed at me, the other members laughed to me. I took off some layers and sat next to Jaebum. "My mom did that... didn't she?" Jaebum asked, I nodded. I knew that when I went home, I'd have to put them back on or she would scold me.

We all watched a movie. "I'M HUNGRY." Mark groaned, the others agreed. "We have nothing in the fridge... let's get take out." Jr. suggested "I dont think they'll deliver today, its too snowy on the streets." Yugyeom said in a disappointed voice. "But its too cold to go out." Youngjae complained. "Oh! What if we send two people to go? We can play rock, paper, scissors?" Yugyeom said, we all agreed...

*Jackson POV*

We all got ready to play... but.... Yeseo and I LOST!!! She put on a jacket then motioned at me to follow her. 

As we walked down the street... suddenly gasp! Yeseo was falling! I quickly reacted and caught her in my arms... but then I slipped! As I fell, I quickly twisted my body so she could land on top of me, I didn't want to squish her to death!

We landed on a pile of fresh snow. Her head right beside mine. She slowly pushed herself up slightly, our faces were only inches away from each other.

I looked straight in her innocent looking eyes... I never noticed how beautiful they were... I looked at her milky skin, it seemed flawless, then my eyes stopped on her lips... they were red... She's not the usual type of girl I would go for... but she definitely is cute...

How could I not notice before? She's been around me for a while, but I never saw her true beauty. Sure, I called her pretty when we met... but I just was trying to flirt and tell her what I thought she wanted to hear. 

As I looked back in her eyes... my heart started to beat faster. What is happening?! She tried to get up so we wouldn't be that close. Without thinking, I pulled her back down. She yelped as she fell again. Our faces were even closer than before! I saw her face redden... "J-Jackson?" She called out, snapping me back into reality. "S-Sorry!" I said then let her go. The warmth that surrounded me slowly faded away, I got up.

"Aish... your back is covered in snow!" She said then started to try to wipe it off me, I stepped away from her. "I-Its fine." I said, she frowned. "No its not! Its going to melt then get you all wet! You didn't even wear a proper snow jacket!" She said then continued to wipe the snow off my back. This is the first time...the first time I've seen her worried about such a small thing. I usually see a demonic side to her, but now I'm starting to wonder... "Done! Let's go." She said then started walking, I quickly followed.

*Yeseo POV*

We soon got the food and started to head back to the dorm. Meow... I stopped, Jackson looked back at me. "What?" He asked "Shh! I thought I heard something..." I told him. We stayed silent..... ...Meow.... I heard from the ally next to me. I entered the ally, Jackson followed behind me.

Meow... I heard the high pitched sound again... I turned to a pile of snow. 'It can't be...' I thought as I stared at the snow. Meow. My eyes widened! I quickly fell to the floor and started to dig at the snow.

"W-What are you doing!?" Jackson said in alarm then went beside me. I ignored him and kept digging with concern in my eyes.

Jackson then joined me in the digging, soon we found a box. In the box was a small black kitten with green eyes... who would abandon a cat like this?! I quickly picked the kitten up, I wonder how long it had been stuck... and I wonder who it didn't run out of air. I found a note in the box. I quickly put the kitten in my jacket, like how Bambam held me last night. "Go drop off the food. I'm going to the vet to make sure the kitten is okay." I told Jackson.

*Jackson POV*

Yeseo found a cat! It was shivering and its coat was covered in snow. She put it in her sweater then looked at me with serious eyes. "Go drop off the food. I'm going to the vet to make sure the kitten is okay." She said then started to run off by herself... I'm starting to really wonder now... 'I've always thought she was a demon disguised as an angel... but could she really be an angel disguised as a demon?' I thought as I looked at her running with her phone in her hand.