Cupcake Kisses

Dream Street

Chapter 18: Cupcake Kisses

*Yeseo POV*

I was back at the dorm, it was just me and Jackson, Mark was in the Shower.

"Yeseo~" Jackson back hugged me I looked at him. "What?" I said plainly, he pouted. "You don't want to go to the movies with me?" He said, I shook my head. I wasn't really in the mood today. He sighed "Fine! I'll go with Mark instead!" He shouted, pretending he was more hurt than he really was. I just nodded.

As soon as Mark got out, Jackson ran to him. "Mark! Let's go see a movie!" He cheered, Mark simply nodded and they soon left.

I was alone now. The only noise around was the sound of the commercials on the tv. I feel really sad. I don't know why. But I feel weird when I'm alone with Jackson. And I feel a bit annoyed when he hugs me, holds my hand, and kisses my lips or cheek. Is this how love feels? 

The next day I was a work, Bambam wasn't there today since he had a schedule. It was only me and Jae. I looked at her as she was cleaning a station near me since she had given some of the other shop owners a free make over since she had no appointments today. 

I was still a bit confused if this is how I should feel with Jackson. I wonder if she has romantic experience. Probably...

"Jae...?" I got her attention. "Can I ask you a question... About love?" I asked, she nodded. "Um... Well, I liked this guy and confessed and he didn't like me. But I still liked him. After a while passed, he confessed to me as well and I accepted. But I feel weird when he is alone with me and when he gets touchy. Is love supposed to feel like that?" I explained with a serious expression, she looked at me for a while then smiled. She placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"I think you should try to figure this problem out on your own. It will help you become a better person and grow." I stared at her for a while. I... I wanted a direct answer but I guess...

I looked out the window because I didn't want Jae to notice I was tearing up. Does this mean I have to feel this annoying weird feeling for the rest of my life?

Jae did notice my tears, she then hugged me. "Jae... Why is love weird? Isn't it supposed to be a happy thing? Why does it feel like I'm doing something wrong?" I sniffed, just then the door opened. I quickly turned to see Bambam. His happy expression turned to one of worry when he saw my face. He ran to me and pulled me into his arms.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Did Jackson do anything to hurt you?" He asked quickly as he looked into my eyes with worry in his. My heart suddenly fluttered, I soon found myself not crying anymore. Just the sight of Bambam made me feel better. I guess he's a friend that I know I can always depend on.

I didn't want him to know about what I was talking about so I just hugged him, he stiffened. "No, I just... Found out that my mom got sick overseas. I was worried but she is going to be fine." I lied, "Oh. Yeah, she'll be fine so stop crying." He said, I felt so warm in these arms...

"Why don't you two go home? I don't have any more work for you two today." Jae said, we both nodded then left.

We got to the dorm... "Where is everyone?" I asked since it seemed empty. "They went to see a movie, and I think Jackson and Mark are out eating." Bambam told me... So... We are alone...

"Yeseo... Want to do something fun?" Bambam suggested, I nodded. "Okay... LETS MAKE CUPCAKES!!!" He said happily, I smiled and nodded. 

We went to the kitchen and got out bowls and all the stuff we needed for the cupcakes.

After we made the batter and put it in the cups or whatever you call the little things you put the cupcakes in. We ended up having left over batter... Oops. I guess we made too much.

"What do we do with the rest...?" Bambam said and tilted his head. I smirked and dipped my finger in it then smeared it on his cheek. He smiled and got some as well and put some on my forehead. "Hohoho! This is war!" I said then grabbed some with my hand and threw it at his face. "HA!" I said before he got the rest with his two hands and threw it in my face as well...

"I guess we both lost this battle..." I said then started to laugh. We both washed our faces then took the cupcakes out to cool. After that we both started to wash dishes. 

"I guess we'll just use store bought frosting since we're too lazy to make it." Bambam said.

After the cup cakes cooled down we put frosting on two of them. "Let's see if it came out well." Bambam said. "Lets both eat on the count of three." I said, he nodded. 

"One... Two... Three.." 

We both bit into it.

"WOW! Bam! They came out so well!" I looked up at him happily. He was staring at me for some reason...

"Bam... Is everything alrig-" he pulled me closer to him. "Wh-what are you doi-" 

"You have frosting on your lips... Let me clean if off for you." He mumbled while staring at me in the eyes and quickly placed his soft lips on mine.

I was completely frozen... But... My heart was racing and my stomach was filled with butterflies. I instinctively closed my eyes, he then swiped his tongue on my lower lip and I automatically opened my mouth. The kiss then got deeper. That's when I came back to my senses.

I pushed him away. "B-Bambam... I can't! I'm with Jackson!" I said as I tried to get my heart to slow down. He looked away. "I... I shouldn't have, I know." He said while looking to the floor. I wasn't angry at Bambam... I was angry at myself. How could a girl do that when she has a boyfriend?!

Guilt started to creep up and my eyes filled with tears. How could I do this to Jackson? He's so kind and loves me yet... I kissed one of his friends!

I felt frustrated. "S-Sorry... But I have to go..." I said then turned and started to head to the hall so I could get to the front door. 

"Yeseo, wait!" Bambam followed behind... That's when Jackson came in with Mark. I made brief eye contact with Jackson and Bambam even stopped. I wiped away a tear then left quickly before Jackson could say anything,

*Jackson POV* 

Yeseo ran out of the dorm. I turned to Bambam who looked like he had done something wrong... "Jackson... I... I..." He made her cry. I started to feel mad and pushed him against the wall. "What did you do?!" I yelled, Mark pulled me off of Bambam. "Calm down! Let him explain first." Mark said, I sighed.

We all stood there silently. The atmosphere was tense. 

"Jackson... The truth is... I-I.." Bambam hesitated. "I kissed Yeseo."

I was too much in shock to do anything.

"You... Kissed her?" I repeated what he told me, he nodded. "I'm sorry I just... I just couldn't control it... I really like her. I have liked her for so long! And I guess my feelings got out of hand... I'm sorry. I will only treat her as a friend from now on and we can live like we did before." He apologized. I was full of rage. How could he touch her? She's mine.

I glared at him then left the dorm to go after Yeseo.

I was wrong to do this. I was wrong to ask her out when Bambam and her obvious liked each other. I'm a horrible person... But I need to be happy too. I deserve it.

I quickly ran after her and grabbed her by the wrist when I saw her. She was still crying, I pulled her in for a hug.

"We need to talk." I said before we sat down on a nearby bench.

"Jackson... I'm sorry, I kissed Bam-"

"I know." I said as I held her tightly. "I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave me..." She said slowly, my eyes widened and I looked at her straight in the eyes. "I never would break up with you just because he kissed you! I love you too much to let you go for a reason like that! He was the one who kissed you so it's his fault." I told her then hugged her again. "Jackson... I..." I cut her off "shh... We don't need to talk about this but never go near Bambam again."

She lightly pushed me away. "But Bambam is my friend." She argued with worried eyes. "Not anymore. You can't consider him your friend because he likes you. If your around him he'll be tempted!" I said desperately. "But Jackson... He's probably one of the closest friends I have, I can't just leave him like that out of nowhere." I frowned and tightened my grip on her arms. "No. I won't allow this. Promise me you will avoid him at all costs." I said in a serious tone as I looked straight in to her eyes. She looked away for a second then nodded. "I promise..." She said hesitantly, I smiled and hugged her.


No one can touch her but me...